3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Good bad rulers

A very simple hypothetical situation.
Suppose that at one fine (of course, not for everyone) moment all the world's rulers disappeared. There are no longer those people who can be praised or scolded for their standard of living.
The question is - how will the life of the people inhabiting these countries change?
For example - will the Germans live worse? Americans, Chinese, Russians, Jews, Indians ....?
55 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 24.11.21

stalker7162534
No, why. I will fight corruption and theft I myself will steal so much that others cannot. Also a kind of struggle.
I also promise to eradicate police brutality. I will rename the police back to the police. And there will be police arbitrariness.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

7Rain7
Krasava!

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

“- Punish the cruel,” he said firmly, “so that the strong will be disobedient to show cruelty to the weak.
- A person is born weak. He becomes strong when there is no one around him stronger than him. Also cruel. "
A. and B. Strugatsky

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

Spoiler- Well, he said, if you please. I would say to the almighty:
"Creator, I do not know your plans, maybe you are not going to make
people kind and happy. Want this! It's so easy to achieve this!
Give people plenty of bread, meat and wine, give them shelter and clothing. Let
hunger and want disappear , and at the same time everything that separates people. "
- And it's all? - asked Rumata.
- Do you think that this is not enough?
Rumata shook his head.
- God would answer you: "It will not be good for people. For the powerful of
your world will take away from the weak what I gave them, and the weak
will remain poor as before ."
- I would ask God to protect the weak, "Enlighten the cruel rulers,
" I would say.
- Cruelty is strength. Losing brutality, rulers will lose power,
and other brutal ones will replace them.
Budach stopped smiling.
“Punish the cruel,” he said firmly, “so that it would
be discouraging for the strong to be cruel to the weak.
- Man is born weak. He becomes strong when there is no
one around him stronger than him. When the cruel of the strong are punished, the
strong of the weak will take their place . Also cruel. So we will have to punish everyone, but I don’t
want that.
- You know best, almighty. Do then just so that people
get everything and do not take from each other what you gave them.
- And it will not be good for people, - Rumata sighed, - for when
if they receive everything for free, without labor, from my hands, then they will forget labor, lose their
taste for life and turn into my pets, which I will have
to feed and dress forever in the future.
Don't give them everything at once! - said Budakh fervently. - Come on a little, little by little
!
- Gradually, people themselves will take whatever they need.
Budach laughed awkwardly.
“Yes, I see it’s not that easy,” he said. - I somehow did not think
about such things before ... It seems that you and I went over everything. However, - he
leaned forward, - there is another possibility. Make
people love work and knowledge most of all, so that work and knowledge become the only
meaning of their life!
Yes, we intended to try that too, thought Rumata. Mass
hypnoinduction, positive remoralization. Hypnoemitters on three
equatorial satellites ...
“I could do that too ,” he said. - But is it worth depriving
humanity of its history? Is it worth replacing one humanity with another? Would
n't this be the same as wiping out this humanity from the face of the earth and
creating a new one in its place?
Budakh, wrinkling his forehead, was silent, pondering. Rumata was waiting. Outside the window, the
carts creaked sadly again . Budakh quietly said:
- Then, Lord, wipe us off the face of the earth and create anew more
perfect ... or better yet, leave us and let us go our own way.
“My heart is full of pity,” said Rumata slowly. - I can't
do it.

In short, every nation deserves its ruler. You will endure like rams, they will ride on you.

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

again a theme where everyone will remain with their opinions and no one will come to any truth. my point of view is that in each herd (nation) there are people for whom it is necessary to create a separate society or societies so as not to infuriate each other

G
Gauguin 24.11.21

Suppose that at one fine (of course, not for everyone) moment all the world's rulers disappeared. There are no longer those people who can be praised or scolded for their standard of living.
The question is - how will the life of the people inhabiting these countries change?
The question of what flock can live without a shepherd.
It can also be assumed that our planet will suddenly become the universe of Tolkien or Martin. You can, but why? Constructive anarchy has about the same chances ...

w
we get what we deserve 24.11.21

The political regime will remain.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Dipper Pines
What determines a political regime? The king, the group that seized power, or the mentality of the people? From time immemorial, Russians have longed for a good tsar, and therefore they love anyone who seized power, according to the logic of cattle - so that the tsar fell in love with us, we will love him (if the tsar loves us, he will give us pies and donuts).

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

stalker7162534
Russians from time immemorial have longed for a good tsar, and therefore love anyone who seized power, according to the logic of cattle ...
Dude, what kind of people will you be? Nebydlan?

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

Among those who know that uncontrolled power corrupts. So if the people refuse to control the power, then it becomes
"BADLO, cattle, cf. on the lips of landowners - serf-owners - contemptuous designation of the peasant masses as a weak-willed, dumb and submissive herd ...
dic.academic.ru ›Ushakov's Explanatory Dictionary"

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

stalker7162534
Of those who know that ...
Waggle? So not Russian. Is your wife Russian? If yes, then your kids are half-bunnies? And you have friends and neighbors? All around are cattle, only you are not alone. You are in white, and everyone else is .... Again, you read Ushakov. Heh. heh ...

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Well, for starters, it's good that you realized that being a cattle is bad and shameful. Let's go further?

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

stalker7162534
... it's good that you realized ...
That is what the modern non-Russian nonsense is good for, it is its confidence that it alone has the right to decide for others what and how they should be aware. Thanks to her.
Let's go further?
I guess I forgot to mention that I am both Russian and Jewish and a little Tatar ... So, I suppose, we are not on our way.

By the way, if I'm wrong, correct me. You stubbornly evade the question of your belonging to any nation. Are you ashamed? ... Or are you ashamed?

s
saa0891 24.11.21

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
"Every nation has the government it deserves.
Think about it.
It was not for nothing that I asked about the Germans, Americans, Russians, Chinese ..."

So why do Russians and Tatars have such a government?