3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Steam Groups (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Good day, Comrades!

The question is very urgent, is there any opportunity in the Steam group (in announcements or discussions or elsewhere) to post a preview of screenshots? So that it was not in the form of a link to a screenshot, but in the form of a screenshot in a small form or even in full form. It is very necessary, but nowhere I can find information about this.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 24.11.21

vidgin Go
to the site of the steam game, right-click on the steam game to open the manual like that and select screenshots or illustrations from the top.

v
vidgin 24.11.21

scream9713
can you throw the link? I did not understand your explanation at all. Do you suggest finding a guide about screenshots and illustrations among the manuals for CS: GO?

v
vidgin 24.11.21

I need to post the screenshot in the game group and not in the profile

S
Scorn21 24.11.21

vidgin
in the steam folder there are all the screenshots that you made during the game, go there, select the desired screen and in the incentive in your profile click on Screenshots and there it will load, download and voila he is in the group of this or that game

S
Screamer9713 24.11.21

vidgin

v
vidgin 24.11.21

Damn, guys, I think I explained it to you incorrectly. I created a group for CS: GO. I want to insert screenshots from the game in announcements and in new discussions. To make screenshots visible in the first thread of a discussion.