3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
irves 24.11.21 11:05 pm

extra bobblehead in the game? (Fallout 4)

I found the second "stealth" baby doll. Maybe there are not 20 of them? Are there still "copies" of bobbleheads?)))
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 24.11.21

irves
can you spawn one of them with the help of cheats

S
SerialNumber 24.11.21

irves
This baby doll is a synth !!!

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

In some locations, things and enemies spawn constantly, you only need to move 100 meters away. Most likely a bug. Maybe another one will appear there, go check it out.

i
irves 24.11.21

no, I only used one cheat to enter the subway and kill Desdemona

i
irves 24.11.21

I wonder if a new bobblehead will constantly appear, will stealth grow infinitely?

i
irves 24.11.21

nikita2112
what do you think? stealth will grow endlessly?

i
irves 24.11.21

SerialNumber
but don't care synth is not synth if only there was a bonus from it)))

v
vzglydizugla 24.11.21

More interesting dolls are figurines of robots, but only one was found.

_
_Remus_ 24.11.21

vzglydizugla
Found 2. Just don't understand what they give? And why are they?

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 24.11.21

f .. knows I also have a current problem but with the magazine (fences) 1 of them in my copy of 5 pieces

p
predator999 24.11.21

Yes, they will not be summed up, even those already found can be endlessly transferred from the inventory to the stand, new bonuses will not be given

P
Pechalka 24.11.21

_Remus_
each bobblehead gives a plus to the indicator. Bobblehead "Stealth" gives a plus to stealth, bobblehead "Energy Weapon" plus firing from energy weapons. you find 20 bobbleheads, all the magazines, and you become just a killing machine.

_
_Remus_ 24.11.21

Pechalka
This is understandable. I'm not talking about bobbleheads. Figures of robots) I found bobbleheads already in order.

E
Eagle387 24.11.21

SerialNumber
And what. Call the hunter. Let him catch. Why panic?

i
irves 24.11.21

I found all the bobbleheads)) I just thought once I found two "secrecy" then there are several others))) And the more bobbleheads the more skills they give. How can this be verified in practice?

s
saksnboom 24.11.21

irves
try to load the old save, up to the second bobblehead, and type player.getav sheak in the console
(or whatever stealth in English) - in theory, this should give the value of the parameter,
then take the bobblehead and look again

D
Dаli 24.11.21

Figures of robots, a joke from a lunchbox, do not give anything, so for beauty. There is a mod, a rack for them.
An extra bobblehead is an obvious bug, like extra logs.
irves
How can this be verified in practice?
Will be saved. Prescribe more bobbleheads with the console, see what will happen and roll back to the default save.

D
DeathGun69 24.11.21

_Remus_
of robot models only like 8 I found them

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 24.11.21

Magazines and bobbleheads spawn again, I noticed myself more than once, wandering around the old locations. But bonuses from identical items are not summed up - plus comes from the first doll or magazine. Duplicate bobbleheads or magazines are just unnecessary rubbish.

v
vzglydizugla 24.11.21

DeathGun69
And I now have plastic knives, then glasses, only one robot got "Mr. Helper"