3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanych 24.11.21 11:06 pm

X-cage and magazine respawn (Fallout 4)

Found today a drug called "X-cell", did anyone come across such a thing, what is it for? Maybe a quest item? And also, I found two magazines that are already in the collection, and in the same places where I had found them before. Always believed that collectibles do not respawn, or can you now collect another collection of bobbleheads?

Spoiler

Spoiler
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 24.11.21

Ivanych's
X-cell is just a rare drug. As you can see, it increases all points by 2. You are in luck with the magazines, because they really do not spawn on a new one.

D
Dаli 24.11.21

Yes, there is an obvious bug with the magazines, maybe I was too clever with the mods if I installed them.

H
Hattack 24.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
Exactly the same magazines, I also have a double copy))

V
Vasily Emelyanov 24.11.21

They spawn, I myself farm magazines for stealth by location, the respawn is really not clear, maybe it may not spawn, I play without mods

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Found another duplicate, the very first magazine at the Freedom Museum in Concord.

P
Preston 24.11.21

Omg, logs never spawn anywhere. It's just that all magazines have several issues (from 3 to 10), and each issue pumps a certain ability.

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Preston
I have 76 level, your "OMeGe" is completely inappropriate here. I've put together a collection of 120 unique issues plus three more duplicates! On the screen under the spoiler, which you have not seen, two takes. If this does not convince you, I will make a screen with three!

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Preston
And yes, "from 3 to 10" is a complete GAME! Correct information from 2 to 14!
Not knowing the ford, do not poke your nose into the water.

P
Preston 24.11.21

Ivanych
No, dear, the number of magazine issues is strictly limited. Here's a complete guide to finding all numbers (122 pcs) http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_perk_magazines#Perk_magazines

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Preston
You haven't looked at the screen again?

P
Preston 24.11.21

Can you read?
"Each issue of the" Grognak the Barbarian "comic you find increases the level of the" Barbarian "ability, which slightly increases the damage you do in melee and unarmed.

As soon as you find the first issue of this magazine, you will receive the" Barbarian "ability, which gives + 5% melee and melee critical damage. The remaining 10 issues will improve this skill. "

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Look buddy, I know perfectly well what the loading screens say and what every magazine I find does. The topic is about DOUBLE JOURNALS that respawn in the same places where the ORIGINALS were found!

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Yes, it's a bug. There, in some locations, everything spawns on a new one as soon as you move 100 meters away.

A
Alexander Vizolmirsky 24.11.21

And now a question on the topic: Does the X-cell increase the stats by absolutely? Does the second copy of the magazine add in exactly the same way as the first?

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Alexander Vizolmirsky
10 minutes, the second adds nothing.

A
Alexander Vizolmirsky 24.11.21

Ivanych
Thank you. And then I've been dragging the "cage" for quite some time. All as that there was no case to apply. I haven’t come across duplicate magazines yet, but I have two bobbleheads for light weapons. The first time I picked it up, it’s known where (so as not to spoil it), but I didn’t clear the location until the end - I didn’t notice the second elevator. Then somehow I came a second time. And he (the bobblehead) was there again ... took it. But he could not understand whether he was adding or not. Now I'm pretty sure not, as are the magazines in your case.