3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 24.11.21 11:06 pm

How not to fail the Cave of Dreams mission (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the King's Gambit quest and the choice of the Jarl, the Cave of Dreams quest became a failed one, although it had been completed before (all three tasks are green, even now, after the failure). What's wrong?
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 24.11.21

Here I am also interested in this question, by the way.

A
Angelica04 24.11.21

most likely the same bug I had.

M
MudrichenkO 24.11.21

UnItalianoVero
I also think this is a bug, I hope it will be fixed in the new patch

M
Mercurionio 24.11.21

Bug. In theory, you need to defeat Eredin, but as soon as you kill the dogs, the quest ends, Geralt wakes up and the end.

A
Angelica04 24.11.21

-Nerevar-
Lol, I generally went through the story after passing all the side effects.

I
Ilya233 24.11.21

-Nerevar- Um
... Are you even talking about what we say or not?

-
-Nerevar- 24.11.21

Angelica04
Well, what am I writing about lol)

-
-Nerevar- 24.11.21

Ilya233
I mean that they are terribly stupid, they cannot climb over the wall, then something else, and then it's a bug, they have no bugs in their brains in the game as such, and if they try to pull their pants over their heads, then let them pull.

M
Mercurionio 24.11.21

-Nerevar-
And here is the plot. Quest all go to the island in fog. So it must be done. And he gets on the list of failed ones immediately after its completion.

I
Ilya233 24.11.21

-Nerevar-
What does it have to do with climbing over the wall? It talks about the Queen's Gambit quest.
SpoilerAfter the berserk attack and the cutscene, he writes that the "Cave of Dreams" quest failed. Although before that it was executed .... By the way, during the attack, the son of Lugos the Mad, Lugos the Blue, dies, who was just the key character in the "Cave of Dreams".

U
UnItalianoVero 24.11.21

Ilya233
Just about, I also thought that the game considers the death of Lugos as a failure to fulfill the task of protecting him in the cave of dreams. Something like this))

-
-Nerevar- 24.11.21

Mercurionio
Yes, it also affects the square, what did you answer to whom before, so forget it failed so I also failed 3 failed squares and that
))))))

-
-Nerevar- 24.11.21

Ilya233
I wrote in general terms

-
-Nerevar- 24.11.21

UnItalianoVero
This is not a glitch yourself somewhere on the partachil with dialogues, now hammer and move on!

M
Mercurionio 24.11.21

You're kind of tight, Nerevar.
Here they want to find out if they have a bug, or everyone. And you are posting some kind of heresy. You were clearly told that you completed the quest long before the plot, before the gambit. Everything should be ok. But it ends up in the list of underwhelmed ones. What, sawing, is not clear to you?

A
AT_Sagor 24.11.21

Perhaps the task falls into the list of failed ones due to the fact that when you first talk to the Jarl's son, you offer to hire yourself, and you don't say that this is a matter of honor (or ransom, or something like that). Since my friend chose the help dialogue thread for money, he ended up with a failure of the task. I honestly confessed to the Jarl's son that I had to pay off with the service - as a result, the task was not failed even at the time of the "gambit".

C
Camper88 24.11.21

I completed this task before the mission The Royal Gambit offered to help on a debt of honor (Lugos thanks Geralt) the quest was counted, but after completing the quest to choose the Jarl, then a little later I saw him in the list of failed ones. Most likely a bug.

U
UnItalianoVero 24.11.21

at_sagor
I first took the money, because the elder decided to show "nobility" by doing meanness. But when the younger got angry, I re-ran for free))

S
SeregaTyl 24.11.21

The quest is made "failed" at the very beginning of the King's Gambit. As soon as you enter the bridge, the grate rises and the first cut-scene of the King's Gambit begins near it, then the quest fails, although it has already been completed before. I did not take money for helping the Jarl's son, he said that my father had sent me. It looks like this is still a bug.

f
fakeforreg13 24.11.21

Today I suddenly noticed this quest in my failed ones, although I helped the blue lugos in the cave without taking money for it. I see everyone here is inclined that this is a bug.