3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 24.11.21 11:06 pm

How to start the game without downloading it (the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the subject - I reinstall win 7 64, the game is a pirate, there is no distribution kit, downloading 40 gigs with my Internet is a week (for RB), I will save the saves, the Windows are installed on another disk, the game files remain unchanged, you just need to add information about the game to the register. As an option, download the last crack and put it on an already cracked game. But will it help or can there be other options? Thanks in advance for the advice.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry77738 24.11.21

in the game there is no crack at all, just drop the folder with the game somewhere, then just make a shortcut to the exe file of the game and play

A
Anomel Suna 24.11.21

You just go into the game folder and run the exe-shnik

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 24.11.21

I’ll surprise you, but this game doesn’t have piracy protection at all)) CDPR simply don’t need it, because their games will still be bought, even if you can download a pirate.

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

And it will not tell me they say I do not find any dll that will lie there, but the game without an entry in the registry will not see it? Most of the games, in any case, those that are pirates, for example, I have GTA5 - they behave this way. Why copy the folder? I said right away - I format one disk, and the game on the second. I'll wait until tomorrow, until the advice inspires confidence.

A
Aips95 24.11.21

Ashley33
Most often pirates are "capricious" after reinstalling Windows for a reason - they may well lack drivers, with litsuhs such problems are less common because: a) they are looking for drivers themselves b) they must be installed anew, and as a result they install drivers. Yes, there are exceptions - like AC2, which only works with an installed fake server, but this will definitely not happen with the witcher. All you need to do is update directx and microsof visual.