3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bianor 24.11.21 11:06 pm

What happened to Hrothulf? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Who knows what happened to Hrothulf?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

Bianor
Where is he?

m
mad wolf 24.11.21

Where is he?
in Dragonborn.

P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

mad wolf
Yes, I know, but where is he on the island of Solstheim?

m
mad wolf 24.11.21

on the south coast.
a corpse south of his shack.
shack - roughly halfway between Fort Frostmoth and the southwestern tip of the island.

B
Bianor 24.11.21

In a note, he writes that "little is left of him," and the note is smeared with blood. Do the diary and the note have any sequel? Who dunked his sidekick?

B
Bianor 24.11.21

Location of the hut:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Hrodulf's diary:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Note to sidekick:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Sobsna himself sidekick, already dead:

pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

I saw one inscription lying near the water by the boat, next to it there were fragments of an ax - was it not Hrothulf?
I didn't take anything, I was afraid that I would screw up someone's quest

N
Nevada junkie 24.11.21

Cheryl
Show me on the map, plz.

D
Dr.Kostet 24.11.21

Yes, on this island, normal people live only in villages, and the rest are thugs, marauders, robbers, etc. Here they hrudolph with a friend and soaked .... Perhaps the developed quest wanted to do, and then changed their minds or did not have time. Or maybe just for flavor. It's a pity. I climbed for a long time in the basement of the house of Hrudolph in the hope of finding a passage to the Dwemer ruins (.

P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

Dmitry Levin
If you go south (to the sea) from the house of Khrodulf, then on the shore there is a boat, a corpse, parts of an ax and a safe

P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

The Skaals gave the GG the task to clear the house of one of them from bandits, and the quest is called "House of Hrothulf - to kill the leader of the robbers". So this place is really a quest one

G
Grigory Motalygo 24.11.21

He writes in his diary that when he dug up the passage, there was a fire, I had some kind of head near the corpse, which was thrown with a flame and it was most likely filled up.

I
Inzagiiii 24.11.21

Didn't the vampires kill Hrothulf then? On a downguard quest, I was given the task to kill the Volkihara vampire. So he was in the basement of Hrodulf's house with two bandits (maybe they were Thrills)

P
Pril balsam 24.11.21

vampires appear randomly in different places, closer to people

A
Atay Wolverine 24.11.21

In the basement there is an underground passage leading to a certain Dwemer room with a chair and a table, in front of which there is something in the wall that can be regarded as a source of noise disturbing Hrothulf, and it was this that killed him, maybe this is the source of some kind of magic or radiation.

K
Katya Prozorovskaya 24.11.21

Near the house of Hrothulf in the south, to be more precise, there is a boat, next to it lies the corpse of Hrothulf himself. And next to him you will meet a sprigan. He killed him when Hrothulf tried to leave the island.