3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kastttt 24.11.21 11:06 pm

Intel HD Graphics 3000 without dx11 support Game won't launch. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As I know, a video card with dx11 support is simply required for the game. Is it possible to somehow run it on, for example, Intel HD Graphics 3000? MB via conf to lower the parameters to that or some other way.
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 24.11.21

impossible-close the topic-if there is no 11direct all goodbye-buy yourself normal hardware

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Kastttt
Even if it starts, there will be a slide show with any graphics settings. Intel graphics do not handle demanding games, so do not bother,

K
Kastttt 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
Thank you. Well , then a friend only has the option to go through it only on a universal "game" platform - YouTube.

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Kastttt
For him, YouTube is the best option. Will play ultras at 60 FPS. I think he will be delighted with this fact.

N
NitroFox 24.11.21

On intel hd 4000 the game runs at 15-20 frames. Not playable .. It is at the lowest settings and a resolution of 640x480, without grass and with trees that appear behind your back .. It is interesting to look at this masterpiece, but impossible to play. I think it's better not to try to run it on hd 3000.

L
Laplase 24.11.21

Why did you fall? run it on the embedded video xDD

A
Aleksandr Irkutsk 24.11.21

the price tag for vidyuhi was in charge. 10+ poor rubasters to have mercy on mediocre settings ... eh, fun!

A
ARONDIT 24.11.21

Aleksandr Irkutsk
At least gtx660 can be taken from hands for 5 rubles and you can play at medium-high.