3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WНOAMI 24.11.21 11:06 pm

CPU temperature is higher than core temperatures

Is it normal that the cpu temperature is higher than the core temperatures? and what temperature should you pay attention to?
7 Comments
Sort by:
t
thelostkz 24.11.21

Maybe this, but the difference in temperature should not be so strong, maybe the sensor is buggy? Well, I have such a difference has never been, except in the case when I changed the percent but did not change the cooling, reaches up to 100 degrees and the CPU to 73 I cores temperatures
I think that it is necessary to aggregate watching the temperature, if under loads of less than 60 is not cores not in the CPU is very good, although the norm is also higher up to 70, if it's hotter you should think about additional cooling or changing the cooler

W
WНOAMI 24.11.21

clear, thanks for the answers, one more question: what is MCP? on the screen this is the temperature at idle, at load the temperature is 75 degrees

W
WНOAMI 24.11.21

meagarry
that no) just the temperature at idle

W
WНOAMI 24.11.21

meagarry
with heating everything is OK) maybe the sensors are lying, personally I monitor the temperature during games with the open hardware monitor program, but it shows only the temperature of the lid, and it converges with the readings of Aida

W
WНOAMI 24.11.21

meagarry
did I say that I have 16 degrees in my room? I said that in terms of heating everything is ok, but why the cores are so cold, I don't know

m
meagarry 24.11.21

WNOAMI
if you have more than 16 degrees in your room, then why your question about the difference in temperature? Or do you think the temperature of the probe can miraculously be lower than the air temperature?

W
WНOAMI 24.11.21

meagarry the
question is why the temperature of the lid (which is probably true) is so different from the temperature of the cores