3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Scientists have created a toilet that does not need to be connected to a sewer

British scientists have created a unique self-contained toilet. According to the researchers, the device does not need to be connected to a sewer, electricity or water supply, since nano-molecules are involved in the purification function. The approximate cost of such a wonderful toilet has not yet been announced.
http://svopi.ru/nauka/77682-uchenye-sozdali-unitaz-kotoryy-ne-nuzhno-podklyuchat-k-kanalizacii.html

PS: What progress has come, such unknown miracles ...-)))
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

British nano-molecules are eating shit. Gradually, the colony of molecules becomes more and more, mutates, increases in size and .... A moment comes when there is no longer enough shit for everyone. Matured and hungry nano-molecules begin to catch the British and squeeze the shit out of them ...

Those who wish can continue, as the toilet bowls destroyed Britain ...
Make the fool pray, he will break his forehead ...

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

a certain category of persons should be prohibited or restricted from visiting such toilets. officials, traffic cops, etc. natural shitiness of which can be more than 75% of body weight. microbes find it difficult to explain such subtleties from which the above people can literally lose their dignity

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

"nano-molecules" - I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

V
Verzor 24.11.21

In my country (and for many), the toilet is not connected to the sewer either. So the idea is not new.)

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Make the fool pray, he will hurt his forehead ...

I never understood this proverb. Logically, then everyone who prays gets hurt :)

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

nano toilet with nano machines devouring cocoa and generating energy ...
one current in the toilet will be quite a lot of water. energy is needed to evaporate it, and for example I would not want the water to evaporate in the room where there will be such a nano toilet bowl.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

According to the logic of things, then everyone who prays gets hurt :) The
forehead is broken only by fools.

i
imperator2112 24.11.21

Sarah Conor was wrong, skynet was born here

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Oh, those nano-molecules. Such nano that it is straight in general nano-nano.

W
Wing42 24.11.21

In a hundred or one hundred and fifty years, when such toilets will spread throughout Britain and become available even in schools, the standard fun procedure of dipping "newcomers" and "different" heads into the toilet, thanks to gluttonous nano-molecules will instantly turn into a chapter of decapitation fest. The future seems to me ... bright.

T
TTG 24.11.21

This is a breakthrough! Skolkovo has lost the meaning of its existence.

V
Vaipen 24.11.21

British scientists were a little late. Japanese scientists have had such toilets in elevators for a long time.