3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zoomka9 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Unbearable Handicap ... (FIFA 15)

Hello everyone. I bought myself a fifa license for the first time. I started playing in Ultimate Team and faced just an inexplicable garbage for me. now it completely pissed me off and I decided to write a topic here, maybe knowledgeable people will help. So, I play in UT, everything is going well, I win matches without any problems. I take the titles of divisions. that's how, for example, I went through the 3rd division https://pp.vk.me/c619729/v619729266/1ea78/ay4YhcgBH5o.jpg
.. then bam, some kind of turning point comes .. I play a match and nothing at all it turns out. the players simply do not obey, do not run ahead, can not stop the ball, give a pass to their own, in front of the goal the defenders generally create a wild horror, as if it was not Pique who entered the field, but a schoolboy from grade 2b. if I reach the goal, the players simply cannot get into an almost empty net from a couple of meters
... so matches continue 5. then another 3-4 matches, the game is more or less equal and then again a series of fairly simple victories begins. Maybe someone faced a similar problem? How can you deal with this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
serginho3009 24.11.21

Handicap dude, handicap ... sickness of all fif

z
zoomka9 24.11.21

serginho3009
what is handicap? I tried to google it, but somehow I didn't really understand

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 24.11.21

zoomka9
I am of course a rogue and do not allow myself to play games that cost 1700 rubles. I decided to curse it and try the free Fifa World ("world" type) on Origin ... Why am I saying all this ... It's the same there. I stopped playing after winning in the 5th or 6th division because without donation and very strong luck, nothing works out there + it is made on the basis of 13 or 14 fifa and looks just vomit opposite even demo 15 (((((PICHAL !!!!!

F
FIFA 15 24.11.21

Learn to play

F
FireMixRU 24.11.21

FIFA 15
I would look at you when you run into this. There is a suspicion that the higher the level, the longer the handicap streak lasts. If earlier I had about 2 weeks of positive, and a week of butting, now (level 90) I practically do not get out of this state, the most striking thing is that the players do not open, even when I break through the flank, there is simply no one to hang on the penalty area is empty, then there is a serious difference in the speed of the players, and of course the handling of the ball, if the player moves from side to side without losing speed, then it will definitely slow down at the slightest change of course

a
alessandro.lazarenko 24.11.21

Yes, it happens, but there is nothing that will not help, alas

r
redmate20 24.11.21

zoomka9
You should at least let go of the hit button. Posting such vidos is just a disgrace. Does the game drain you? Or do you hit like crazy from a couple of meters?

s
shura.belarus 24.11.21

I have the same shit, sometimes the players just play themselves and sometimes it's impossible to control them, they are scary

M
Mikhail Shatalov 24.11.21

the same if the computer decided that you will not win, then nothing will help you