3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kykypy3ka_israel 24.11.21 11:14 pm

How to increase the number of people? [people don't come] (Fallout Shelter)

There are only 15 people in my bomb shelter, although there is much more space there, many rooms and many have been improved, but people do not come to me, how to attract people?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 24.11.21

It is necessary to build a radio room, post a person with a pumped-up charisma there, and then people will come to you every hour

K
Krechet79 24.11.21

+ mate men and women for reproduction. To do this, put a man and a woman in the rest room, dress the woman in a suit that increases charisma (c) - this will speed up the process) and add more people.

M
MudrichenkO 24.11.21

Kykypy3ka_israel
Yes, or this option

t
tsao01 24.11.21

I had the same problem before, but over time they have multiplied with me)

R
Romualdess 24.11.21

Like rabbits their mother

F
Fedor Shtanko 24.11.21

MudrichenkO
For her, 20 people are needed, and then 15 even do not advance (

m
mazaza 24.11.21

Fedor Shtanko
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_shelter/naselenie-874799/

A
ANIManiak 24.11.21

To summarize, getting new residents:
1) The easiest way is to drag them into the bedroom m + f, wait a few minutes (the time depends on the charisma). We get a pregnant woman, and we wait until she gives birth and the child grows up, it takes about four hours (correct, if not right). By the way, pregnant women can safely work indoors, but when a danger arises (fire / enemies) they run away from the room.
2) After the construction of the radio room, we put the most charismatic citizens there and wait for them to call someone from the wasteland. With a double tap on the wheelhouse, the time before arrival is displayed in the room.
3) Well, the most difficult and costly way is to open lunchboxes. Occasionally there are characters with good stats, and if a miracle happens, you can even pull out unique named characters from the Fallout universe.

_
_BIO_ 24.11.21

Gray Rabbit
pregnancy + growing up, if my memory serves me right, takes 6 hours altogether

D
Dmitry Dometko 24.11.21

I have the same bug, people do not come to the shelter, it only turns out to be fruitful. The radio room also does not call, pumped it over, time passes and the counter starts counting all over again. I do not understand what kind of garbage (((((

H
Hey-how-you-there 24.11.21

By default, without modifications, as I found out, the number of settlements depends on = Charisma + 10. You can
increase the number through modification. I don’t think this is a cheat, because I think the limitation is too small. Speculative, if not.