3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Game Information (Destiny)

Nice game!
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
SNAKE_obanze 24.11.21

Something I did not notice the usual theme "Impression of the game", I will write here.)

I must say right away that I am a little disappointed, no, I am still disappointed! I did not particularly track news (except for the release date) on the game, but for some reason it seemed that it should be some kind of more meaningful well, like Skyrim for example (at least). And in the end I got Borderlands with graphics, so to speak! The graphics are amazing, you can't say anything, everything is with it! (though you still feel that the graphics in games have reached some kind of invisible ceiling, well, graphics, it remains graphics! Everything depends on improving textures and their number).

The style of play began to annoy me pretty quickly, I mean that you need to fire, fire, fire, fire and fire! Already you start rolling your eyes when you see that crawled again! And in the same place and the same! When I bought Borderlands, I kind of understood what it was about, and they didn't seem to be pushing for epic! And here? Such a topic: a certain Wanderer, etc.! How much could be muddied! And in the end, everything is as always (I played enough, but I feel that there are no special moments to wait, there are no problems with English, I was worried that I might miss something, etc., etc. and in the end I spat altogether, well, so , in fits and starts because IT IS UNDERSTANDING!) !!!!! We woke up in the priest, we need to run, we need a ship, oh, of course, it does not have all the details of the place, let's collect them in bad areas and dumb entrances!)))) Well, etc.! Dark forces, darkness pa pa pari pampam! OK OK! (I go through everything with additional missions,

BUT THE GRAPHICS IS GREAT !!! as they say!)))))

e
eldat 24.11.21

There is something in this game, addictive ... although there is nothing new ... but how twisted ...

I
Ioannn 24.11.21

eldat
Another would be the Russian language, it would be gorgeous)).

a
aufvens 24.11.21

Yes, this is a masterpiece !!!

T
Tima Tima 24.11.21

Lord help please!
Recently I bought a ps3 bundled with the game
Destiny, installed it, went to psn,
went into the game
bought 2 updates for free, the
game was updated to the latest version
when the game was launched, after the splash screens the following message appears :
problem reading game content
please close and restar destiny to try again

and so ad infinitum!

How to fix it?

Tell me please!

Thank you in advance.

V
Vasya123123 24.11.21

and here it is written differently http://thebestpart.net/?p=580

L
LtSlam09 24.11.21

How is it going online on ps3? Still playing Pastgen?

t
trustedSunbro 24.11.21

LtSlam09
The main part has already climbed to PS4 Xone, but they definitely play on PS3.

f
fashionfble 24.11.21

To avoid such a game is not possible, probably.

S
Spartak4785 24.11.21

So that all the fucking consoles burned out at once.

V
Vasya123123 24.11.21

sorted everything out - http://thebestpart.net/?p=591

D
Dwisler 24.11.21

So I once looked at this Destiny from afar, and I also thought that this was some kind of garbage (only I didn’t speak out loud, like many who, at the same time, don’t even have a curling iron). But the other day I bought Legendari Edishn, with all the add-ons, in Mvideo at a discount ... I've already filled level 25 (only 40 so far) - a good game, actually! Beautiful graphics; the music is super; cool shooter mechanics; low entry threshold; interesting pve - everyone is running around like in an MMO, you can go together on quests or raids; excellent pvp mode. The disadvantage is that there is little plot, although, they say, the plot component will go better in Teiken King. Another drawback is the lack of the Russian language, which is significant for some, but not for me, I know a little English, in general terms I understand everything. In short, I didn't expect it, but I like the game!

U
Ujin fix 24.11.21

I want to buy a destiny. The only question is - to take the taking king right away or the usual one first?

U
Ujin fix 24.11.21

Or are all addons already included in the edition legends?