3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZIkED 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Steering wheel, pedals, manual gearbox (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

who plays with a manual box, with a grip, call me back
21 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YaMZ 24.11.21

ZIkED
I would like

B
Brando9 24.11.21

I'm on the machine. I tried it with a manual one, it's interesting, but not in this case: firstly, there are no such gearboxes, with so many gears, and secondly, you have to switch these gears with lightning speed, and eventually you will wear out your gearbox in an instant.

Z
ZIkED 24.11.21

the fact is that I drive with a sequential gearbox, with a very old steering wheel, I switch gears with paddle shifters, I really like this scheme, but I want even more realism, so I wonder how difficult it is to drive with a manual gearbox and a clutch

p
p0cik 24.11.21

I ride exactly as you wrote, clutch and manual manual transmission, in principle nothing complicated, except to park the trailer for unloading on the first attempt, driving backwards and using the view only from the cab

Z
ZIkED 24.11.21

and it strongly affects the dynamics? all the same, you need to squeeze the clutch before switching, for sure it accelerates more slowly than on the machine

B
Brando9 24.11.21

Surely it accelerates slower than on the machine.
Naturally slower, on the machine per second, two, three transmissions are stuck, on an even one.

Y
YaMZ 24.11.21

Brando9
switch like, generally look

Z
ZIkED 24.11.21

stponess is complicated and there is no such reality in the game in switching

Y
YaMZ 24.11.21

ZIkED
as it is not, if you can jump in two or three gears, and on the keyboard it is three times more difficult to press the buttons

Z
ZIkED 24.11.21

stponess
so I switch, start with the 2nd, then 5, and then 7,8,9, etc., right now I want to find a mod so that there are fewer gears, well, for example, at least 8 or 10

Z
ZIkED 24.11.21

stponess
well, I put this mod on a box, I drive with a 6-speed gear, everything is fine, with a mod for heavy loads, it accelerates very hard and you don't have to constantly look for the right gear

G
Gordey Gruntovsky 24.11.21

and right now I found a problem on my daf 350 hp. in total, and with a mod for heavy loads and a 6-speed gearbox, the tractor refuses to go uphill for a cut. there are some movements in 1st gear, but everything is very good, I had to return the standard box

D
DemaSTATOR 24.11.21

Gordey Gruntovsky
why not put a more powerful motor? Or is it not supposed to be on the level yet?

G

DemaSTATOR
I'm for hardcore in the game, and I will not put engines above 500HP

Y
YaMZ 24.11.21

Gordey Gruntovsky
And don't carry more than 5 tons.

G

stponess
lol

x
xCyberpunKx 24.11.21

I play with a manual gearbox and a clutch.

T
Timohin 24.11.21

Guys, share a link to a 6-speed gearbox.

d
diavolo1589 24.11.21

Bought Logitech Momo. Who has the best settings for the game? or for other logitecs rudders.

and another problem. after installing the steering wheel, the Truck does not travel more than 90 km / h. Although the mod is worth it. everything worked on the keyboard.

r
rehomer 24.11.21

I can not put the pedal in the clutch settings if you put some kind of axle it works, but there is no button, someone will tell you