3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxnicki89xxx 24.11.21 11:15 pm

Ending options: which one did you choose? (Spoilers) (Fallout 4)

Actually, today I finished playing the game. Opened 2 endings: for the Underground and for the Institute. To be honest, at the end of the game I faced a difficult moral choice - who to help !?
What is your choice and what did you base your decisions on? (Still, in the end, you need to kill those who trusted and supported you ...)
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiseNext42 24.11.21

I don’t know how the brotherhood says it is necessary to destroy the institute

I
InShow 24.11.21

The institute, the life of 1 scientist costs 30 lives (approximately), and scientists in the wastelands are very rare, especially since you become the head of the institute, so the GG can correct the institute's plans in the future. + I don't want to give my son ...

R
Robik bobik 24.11.21

xxxnicki89xxx
throw the subway ending under the spoiler, it's just too lazy to go through essentially the same quests. Opened for the BS, the institute and the minutemans, there is no longer any strength for the subway

x
xxxnicki89xxx 24.11.21

Robik Bobik
SpoilerFor the late ending, the ending is very similar to the minuteman one) GG organizes a synth riot at the Institute, under the guise of a subway sneaks into the Institute and sets a bomb on the reactor. GG speaks to his dying father, who accuses him of ruining everything because of his stupidity (and I agree with Sean ... The subway is fucking terrorists (offtop)). As a result, everyone happily teleports out of the Institute and blows it up to hell. It bangs very strongly, there even the map changes a little later.

x
xxxnicki89xxx 24.11.21

Robik Bobik
Just for the sake of an explosion, you can go behind the Underground xD

v
vftor 24.11.21

xxxnicki89xxx
And what did you choose? I've also faced the same choice. There should have been an ending, where the Institute and the Subway joined together for a better life for people and their synth assistants, but for some reason the developers did not think of it. While I slowed down the game.

R
Robik bobik 24.11.21

xxxnicki89xxx
thanks
and the subway will fight against the BS?

V
VeTeG 24.11.21

The first time I went "on the knurled" for the Institute, since there were no obvious reasons either to leave them or to help them, so out of curiosity I reached the end. Then for the minutemans, then for the BS. I will not go through the subway, since they are moved fanatics)))
Most of all I liked the passage for the minutemans, but the beginning of this branch (the betrayal of the institute in favor of the brotherhood) is not motivated by anything.
I sincerely hoped that the game would reveal the hidden evil intention of the Institute or reveal the genius trickery of the GG, but alas.
Passage for BS is obligatory because of the branch with Dance, especially for those who "made friends" with him - the brightest scene of the game is here

T
The dumpling is kind 24.11.21

The first time passed for BS, fanatics psychos. I just liked Ingham.
Fans dug up voiced dialogues, according to which Dance and GG could cut Mexon. It is a pity that they cut it out.
Second time for college. They all went there on science. This is not my little XD