3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21 11:21 pm

Villagers don't come (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! I am interested in such a question, I put a recruiting beacon, but there are no more people, as there were 11 people and remains. I have a lot of resources, 80% of the residents are happy, but people are still not coming. I would be grateful if you help me !
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
VVVVSSSS 24.11.21

Roach that moves
What kind of charisma?

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

VVVVSSSS
10 of 10

V
VVVVSSSS 24.11.21

Roach that moves
Berths, food, water - with a reserve?

Is the lighthouse on?

L
Lagarium 24.11.21

Roach that moves
Which settlement?

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

VVVVSSSS
Yes, everything is fine with resources, 16 beds

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

Lagarium
Century Hills

L
Lagarium 24.11.21

Roach that moves
Strange .. Have you tried to run around the wasteland the other day?

V
VVVVSSSS 24.11.21

Roach which is stirring. The
lighthouse is on? How many days does it work?

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

VV I put it a week ago

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

Lagarium
I installed it a long time ago, but there are no people

r
ramazanovartjom159 ramaza 24.11.21

Roach that moves,
take down the lighthouse and put it back

l
lokkie 24.11.21

In Senchuari, you generally recruit people yourself. From Diamond City you send a chela who asks for cola kernels.
From the Neighborhood of a familiar ghoul. :)
Well, etc.
In general, whoever you meet with the send option, send everyone there.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

The entire settlement system in the game is one big problem, as if it accidentally got into the project, the work on which began a month before the release. Lack of intelligible event triggers, bugs in mechanics, illogical behavior of NPCs ...
What can I say - try hanging out in the settlement. Do not wait, do not sleep, but just walk with your feet and go about your business. Build something there. Look at the starry sky ... write an angry letter to the Gazebo))) It usually helps me) You look, after half of the settlement is surrounded by a wall, a new settler appears. He walks
lazily along the path ... And yet, did you accidentally wind up your charisma with a console? Settler limit 10 + charisma.

l
lokkie 24.11.21

Settler limit 10 + charisma.
I wrote somewhere that charisma does not really affect. For example, to two farmers, until I bought them a dog, no one went, although there was only one place. Toka bought a dog, from that chela who goes there with a caravan and sells puppies, right away the woman somehow got into third place. But personally, I do not develop that settlement. There are three chelas and it is. They have 80 happiness, they need electricity and a TV set, but so far they will be cut off. )
You send those you meet to Sanchuari yourself. There is a hint of this in the dialogues. So I understood that it was so conceived. They come to other settlements on their own, but there are tasks that until you complete them, there will be no increase.

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

This is fine. It depends on the settlement. Somewhere it is recruited by a resident per day, somewhere at 20 per hour, somewhere, for example in the Alliance, as there are 9, it does not go further.

P
Philip Merkulov 24.11.21

I have such a problem. I sent a representative from Vault-Tec to Centuari at level 15-20, but after 40 levels he still did not come. How to fix it?

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

Barsagar
No. I pumped it up, due to additional dialogue options

M
MuscleMuseum 24.11.21

Philip Merkulov
probably died

W
Wise fool 24.11.21

I do not have a lot of people there either, but in other settlements from 15 to 23. Perhaps the developer conceived a different way of replenishing the Sanctuary. Walking through the wasteland, you yourself invite unique inhabitants there: a beggar from Diamond, leading from the broadcasting station, a ghoul from a neighborhood, a seller in the form of a cannery shelter, a wandering merchant near Bunker Hill, all your companions and many others.

s
serg5555555 24.11.21

Philip Merkulov
http://fireimp.ru/guides/gde-nayti-osobyh-torgovtsev-4-go-urovnya-dlya-poseleniya-1317