3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 24.11.21 11:21 pm

System requirements (Total War: Attila)

Guys, perhaps this is a very stupid question, but still I want to consult smarter people than me)

In general, the problem is that my main PC has left me for an indefinite period and has not been with me for quite some time. Now I have to use a rather old, but not useless typewriter. And since I'm a huge fan of the Total War series, I've already done it all the way to the Shogun. Now I intend to defeat Rome 2 and Attila, but I am getting scared for my current PC. Suddenly the baby will not be able to stand it and will leave me for his forefathers ...?

Actually, here is the information about its system:

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 240
Processor frequency and memory size: 2.81 GHz, 1.75 GB RAM
Video adapter: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Memory size: 700 MB

PS: In general, I do not hope that the last two masterpieces will start on my PC, but suddenly I think not correctly)
PSS: Thank you all for the answers)))
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slonvprotivogaze 24.11.21

Try Rome on minimal salaries ... well, wait for the arrival of the main one. I don't see any pleasure in playing at ultra low.

W
WarMachine2 24.11.21

minimum salary on rome 2: Intel dual-core processor with a frequency of 2 GHz or a single-core processor with a frequency of 2.6 GHz;
2 gigabytes of RAM;
DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card with 512 megabytes of on-board memory;

with a creak, but it will start. operatives are definitely not enough for attila

D
Dr_NooB 24.11.21

WarMachine2
As far as I understand, I don't have enough RAM, right?

W
WarMachine2 24.11.21

Dr_NooB
for strategies, RAM and fast percent are important, a lot of calculations are performed there, the video card is far from being in the first place. Attila already needs 3GB at a minimum, the game is guaranteed to crash at the slightest load.

K
Karikaturra 24.11.21

Dr_NooB
You won't be able to play normally even at the minimum.

D
DenAhill 24.11.21

Don't expect a comfortable game, if it starts at all, Rome II and Attila are very demanding on hardware