3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 12.11.19 03:40 am

how to get to the shaft of Royo? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I learned that in this location it is possible to find a new companiese Sulfur.The plot to this location I went,but now can't get in there,the buttons do not highlight the cancel.
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 12.11.19

tatun
And in other locations can travel?

d
diablo_7_13 12.11.19

compagnini Sirs?

l
leshaooo 12.11.19

You're on the world map you can get if you opened it(the map where the top left button a map of the world ) loved it!

T
TimKar 12.11.19

on the world map, press the M button and look for the Shaft of Royo

t
tatunserg 12.11.19

I say:I was in the Shaft of Royo in the story,there's a Templar kicked his aunt out of the Church on the square.And then I went to other locations,then learned about Sir,and decided to go back,but can't get.In other locations you get in this that are not too tight - way(license)

m
masterant 12.11.19

this can not be! with the shaft of Royo involves a lot of jobs and there are shops, so it is always open....

t
tatunserg 12.11.19

Still got there.It turned out that the table command is impossible,but a quick movement from the other locations is possible.The issue is closed,would remove the topic,but don't know how.

B
Bastarder 12.11.19

tatun
I learned that in this location it is possible to find a new companiese Sulfur.The plot to this location I went,but now can't get in there,the buttons do not highlight the cancel.

Gain 3 points of influence in the inner lands, talking with the Persian task, which ask about the Ranger. Collect 5 black lotuses in the Shelter. They take the quest from mother Giselle , the Lotus and the roots. Execute it and get 1 point of influence. You have now 4 points of influence. Go to the command table, and spend 4 points of influence on the location of the Shaft of Royo.

t
tatunserg 12.11.19

Bastarder
too late,my friend

M
Mihael Trevelyan 12.11.19

Does not want to move there even if an active job to do...Poke when written completed.. and where should be written to move view button... no clicking on m nothing comes out...it's the dragon in frosty hollow won..and nothing..