3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishka13 24.11.21 11:21 pm

Tier 3 shops: how to place a merchant? (Fallout 4)

I built a big weapons store, I assign a settler to him, he says "okay" but is not assigned. What to do???
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadHamsterHead 24.11.21

Mishka13
try to assign another,

but how is it not assigned, just does not fit, or is it displayed in red at the store (in workbench mode)?

M
Mishutka_ept 24.11.21

Mishka13
Have you appointed a simple settler? Or a character with a name?

M
Mishka13 24.11.21

Mishutka_ept
Exactly an ordinary settler. Already tried several settlers.

M
Mishka13 24.11.21

MadHamsterHead
In workbench mode I assign. the horse tram above the store does not turn green. The person does not go to the store.

M
MadHamsterHead 24.11.21

Mishka13
I had such a bug .....
when you press the "assign" button, the inscription "the resource is assigned" appears? if not, immediately after pressing the button, go sit on the bench or sleep for an hour, after that it should be appointed ..... it helped me

W
WladV 24.11.21

Mishka13
This is a bug in the game. I myself suffer with this constantly.
Either you have to wait a long time until the "resource is assigned", then in general it is even worse as soon as other merchants are appointed leave their posts.
Apparently there is a delay in the processing of scripts. I hope it will be fixed.

I make it easier, albeit dreary. I call the settler. I save, reload the game (with full output) and assign. And immediately appointed.

M
Mishka13 24.11.21

WladV
I ended up moving to another lock, and when I wandered there, the inscription resource assigned to me popped up

E
EMPs 24.11.21

shops are always plugged in, you have to wait a few seconds and not touch anything, in extreme cases, rearrange the store