3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 24.11.21 11:21 pm

Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) vs Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Express your preferences.
I'm just asking for your opinion
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shmelev 24.11.21

Let there be a srach!

M
MudrichenkO 24.11.21

I don't understand the meaning of saying something, Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) is definitely better than the previous part, and many will now start writing here saying that there is no Yoda in Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) and all sorts of other things, but I will remind you that the game was only released within a year out Season Pass after the release of all DLCs, it will be possible to fully define the game. And now, not even at the full stage of the release of Star Wars: Battlefront (2015), it is still better!

s
solaris8611 24.11.21

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 definitely did not share it on the dlc!
there was everything that was needed at that time

H
Hydrant 24.11.21

I played part 2 before the release of 2015, it would be better if they just reloaded it with new graphics and that's it

T
Toxa95 24.11.21

Solaris_86zet
At the moment, the new game is being played much more cheerful. SUDDENLY, right?

s
shakot 24.11.21

MudrichenkO
I just ask people for their opinion

t
tarakan_kiev 24.11.21

I am for Star Wars: Battlefront 2: plot, gameplay
Star Wars: Battlefron looking for one clone of the old counter, at least a probe was given, atoms buy litsuhu and Not does not pull and the price bites

s
shiOres1997 24.11.21

tarakan_kiev
you should learn some grammar, otherwise your opinion looks ridiculous.

S
Solstice 24.11.21

The new SW Battlefront is a completely different game made for a fan audience. For me personally, he did not return the memories of the first and second battlefront.