3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 24.11.21 11:21 pm

The Story of the Groove (SPOILERS!) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

In general, guys, you know yourself - to stuff so many important and meaningful dialogues that exceed the main plot videos into audiocassettes, it's a mockery, to put it mildly. Listening to ALL of them, especially in large numbers, albeit in parts, you get pretty tired, you start to get confused (from such a twist of the story), but what is there, you start to forget your already average level of English, and then reading the subwoofers is already starting to sink. But damn it, it’s interesting!

In this topic, I would like to know the truth about Paz, or it would be more correct to say: I would like someone to chew on me. After the last photo, after the fact that Venom is standing on the unfinished beams and the recording where she says: "I will be your phantom", I realized that everything that was connected with Groove in TPP was the consequences of a shrapnel in Venom's head - hallucinations. And the last, fifth entry from her too? Did she die after jumping out of a helicopter in GZ? And Ocelot and Miller in her room, at the beginning of this quest .... also an illusion? That is, everything was exactly as shown in GZ?

Perhaps I missed something - please tell me what. Or if I am right and everything is as I described above, then confirm this, otherwise I will not be able to sleep peacefully. I am still moving away from the whole storyline. But still, a lot for me still remained incomplete. And they said that this part will answer all the questions. She only gave birth to new ones. And shit-Konami will take advantage of it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 24.11.21

DominoPK
To begin with, Paz Ortega Andrade (Pacific Ocean) was originally a Zero spy (cipher) assigned to Big Boss to keep an eye on his little army, by the way, a very good spy, since he was able to personally infiltrate Zero's lair. The legend was invented, they say, she is an ordinary schoolgirl, who was abused by soldiers in Costa Rica and the Essesseno boss could not resist the 16-year-old loli. Everything would be fine, but little by little Paz begins to feel the family atmosphere that reigned at the MSF base, it was even chosen as a singer for the celebration of peace, and even Chico fell in love with her head over heels, in general, whatever you say, but Paz's heart thawed under such an idyll peaceful life, she began to forget that she was a spy and a murderer. But when Snake got hold of nuclear weapons, Zero burned out, from which he ordered Paz to launch Metal Gear Zeek in any way and release a vigorous loaf to hell, to discredit Big Boss and he will have no choice but to return to Zero. But Paz still wanted to sing at the holiday, from which she tried in every possible way to sabotage the preparation of Metal Gear Zeek by delaying the execution of Zero's orders, but at the most awkward moment Chico appeared and found Paz at her dark deed, which forced her to act.
And then everything is like clockwork: Big Boss defeats Metal Gear Zeek, and Paz throws it into the ocean, after which the fishermen catch her, and the soldiers take her to the Omega camp. There, the Sharp with torture learns from her the exact location of Zero, forces Chico to do some funny things with her, cuts out her liver and kidneys (after this procedure, she would not last longer than a day anyway), puts two bombs in interesting places and leaves to wait for Big Boss. Then he mixes all MSF with shit and almost kills Zero.
And yet, in GZ, Paz and Chico die.
And everything that happens in the RR is nothing more than a play of the Medic's imagination, who either had feelings for Paz, or blames himself for not watching the second bomb.

V
Venom rhys 24.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Just fucking, gotta get through

D
DominoPK 24.11.21

Yoshemitsu
Thank you, of course, for such a painting of the whole long-term Groove)) But just EVERYTHING that you wrote, I know) I listened to all audio tapes, both in Peace Walker and in TPP. I just could not completely get the meaning of the quest with Paz, and the tape recording after the last photo ... everything is shown so realistically, but in the end, it turns out that this is all Venom's imagination.

Most likely, this is just the second. He was not in love with her, he blamed himself for not having seen the second bomb and his already damaged consciousness tried to justify itself with illusions - that Paz was alive, that they still pulled out the second bomb and that everything was fine. All the same, it is very cool done, interesting. For so many years of my playing "practice", I meet such things only in MGS.

By the way, little has been said about Chico. I think it will pop up somewhere else. It's a pity that other masters, under the leadership of Konami, and not Hideo Kojima, will have a hand in this. Oh yes ... not Zeek, but Zeke))

D
DominoPK 24.11.21

Venom Rhys
Prepare yourself to have most of this on cassette tapes. It is tiresome.