3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asalex 24.11.21 11:27 pm

How to place objects during construction anywhere? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, tell me a mod that removes the restriction on the installation of objects, I'm not talking about the limit on the construction, but about the reddening of the object if it cannot be installed, how to remove it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 24.11.21

asalex

Without an editor, not yet as, alas ... The editor should be released in 2016, closer to spring.

a
asalex 24.11.21

And the Criation Kit, isn't it an ESP file editor?

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

It seems that there was such a mod here in the files. Look.

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 24.11.21

asalex Removing
will not work at all, but it is quite possible to reduce the distance between objects many times with the help of this mod. Or via the TCL console command on the object. It will not be possible to do more yet, since there is no editor for the game (aka KK, aka GEKK, aka Construction Kit, the official toolkit from the developers). And the ESP file editor is not GEKK, but just a third-party utility called FO4Edit, created by enthusiasts for Skyrim and in Fallout4, which does not work quite correctly at the moment.

PS by the way, about the mod "Expansion of the possibilities of building settlements / Settlement Supplies Expanded (SSEx) v 1.0" - this is an outdated version, I recommend using version 2.5, there are more features, it is more stable in .ESM format (that is, in the format of a master file) ...

V
Voffko Milash 24.11.21

nigga40000
Settlement Supplies Expanded (SSEx) v 1.0 "is an outdated version of
nigga, where can I get it

0v3rfl0w 24.11.21

Woffko Milash
Where, where, on the Nexus
Spoiler www.nexusmods.com / fallout4 / mods / 1145 /

P
Preston 24.11.21

Voffko Milash