3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k_groups 24.11.21 11:27 pm

Evil good neighborliness (Fallout 4)

Guys please help, the point is this. I went to a hotel in Good Neighborhood, went downstairs to the basement, and some guy was sleeping there, well, I reached into his pocket and pulled out the covers and the password from his terminal, he woke up immediately and started shooting at me, and had to fill up. Then he went upstairs, and the concierge began to aggro at me, ran away and sat down in stealth mode, it seemed to calm down. I walked past her and everything is fine. I just left the hotel and everyone started shooting at me and killed everyone, flunked everyone, moved to Diamond City, took Piper on assignment and returned to the House of Memories with her, and again everyone began to aggravate at me, and even Dr. Amari and Piper and Nick. Now I can't go through the plot.
10 Comments
Sort by:
k
k_groups 24.11.21

And most importantly, there are no saves up to this point.

K
Kristina95 24.11.21

k_groups, you steal a lot.

O
Ocean_CJle3 24.11.21

k_groups
Now not Neighborhood
but Agro- Neighborhood : D

s
saa0891 24.11.21

When will you learn how to make saves in such games.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

k_groups

You can try to leave the location and sleep for a few days, maybe it will help, although after that you flooded everyone (you ask why) is unlikely to help.

I
Inquisitor 24.11.21

k_groups
" Failed everyone " is the best way to beat the game .. It's not Wolfenstein ..you ..
Cheats to help, to make everyone friendly, too lazy to google, do it yourself ...

k
k_groups 24.11.21

saa0891
Saves did, but survived so that in any save they were aggroed

D
Dаli 24.11.21

saa0891
"flunked everyone (I ask why)".
RPG epte! Roleplaying a scumbag in misunderstandings.

k
k_groups 24.11.21

saa0891 Everyone has
already calmed down. I slept for two days and that's it.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Saves in such games should be done often and differently, without erasing anything. This is not a checkpoint shooter.