3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.11.21 11:27 pm

Legendary Gatling Laser (Fallout 4)

Can you please tell me if there are unique gatling lasers in the game or legendary ones besides those that are sold on Pridven. And if there is, where to get them.
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 24.11.21

Well, if there is a legendary rolling pin, then there should be a gatling laser)

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.11.21

Mishutka_ept is a
universal conclusion, but its meaning ... by the way, I have found more than one such rolling pin ...

E
Egik999 24.11.21

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
there is a chance, but what .........

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.11.21

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
I got it which increases damage at night

V
Verzor 24.11.21

Try taking a walk in the Luminous Sea. I researched yesterday - I found 5 legendary guns, among which was a gatling laser and one legendary armor.
PS It's tough there.

I
Inquisitor 24.11.21

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Elder Mexon has a unique gatling laser "The Last Judgment", you can take either from the corpse, or get a reward for the square. if you play for the brotherhood.

V
Vlad Kuz 24.11.21

Yesterday I came across the legendary Fat Man, at 30 lvl, and the one that gives double damage to targets with full hp) Since I play on very difficult, I am very glad that a pill from bosses has appeared)

s
saa0891 24.11.21

I have at least two more with different effects.
They fall mainly from BS paladins or super mutants, very often when mixing between them, and mixing quite regularly occurs, BS very often arrives on its rotary-winged aircraft, for this you can still collect a lot of BS-2 power armor

, although it all depends on the level YY must be high enough.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 24.11.21

Sonic778
Inquisitor
saa0891
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely take note.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

It can be even simpler) There is a mod that allows you to give legendary properties to your choice of weapons and armor.
Not just like that, of course. They will need their resources there)

t
topotam 24.11.21

People, well, explain to me what is the trick of this Gatling Laser itself, if it has small damage and really few cartridges (I don't take into account the fashion for making cartridges). Well, yes, rapid-fire, but there are not enough cartridges. Meaning? Explain, pliz!

V
Verzor 24.11.21

Barsagar
For that matter, there is a console command to add legendary properties.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Sonic778
Didn't know, thanks. But it's still easier for me this way, with the mod), you need to look for id properties ... write something ...

a
ant240801 24.11.21

topotam
Personally, I reduced the rate of fire, increased the damage of modifications. It became much less to eat "cartridges" and to demolish enemies well, even if there is no "big guns" perk

V
Verzor 24.11.21

Barsagar,
if interested,
amod id
id of improvements http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_sovet_sozdaem_legendarnoe_oruzhie_ili_bronyu_s_pomoshchyu_konsolnyh_komand-62569/
As it is written there it is not necessary to do it at all, you just need to throw the thing on it and drop it on it

S
Skinny_Vamp 24.11.21

Inquisitor Could the
elder be killed somehow? I went to the institute, read somewhere that he arrives and looks at what the GG has done. But I had such a mess there, I didn't even notice. I wonder where he flew now, to the Capital Wasteland?

S
Supermutant_Marcus 24.11.21

Inquisitor
And you can learn more about the quest during which you can get his Gatling laser. Could it be for the murder of Danse?

I
Inquisitor 24.11.21

skinnyelf Supermutant_Marcus
You
can kill an elder in the "Shipwreck" quest already on Prydven, and take off his gear and laser, and you can get it not for killing Danse, but playing on the side of the Brotherhood, for defeating the institute.

S
Supermutant_Marcus 24.11.21

Inquisitor
Defeated the Institute, but received a T-60 jetpack and the rank of Guardian as a reward

I
Inquisitor 24.11.21

Supermutant_Marcus
Before the quest "Battle for Bunker Hills" I survived, now I will try to go for the brotherhood, then I will know more precisely. And for the institute, in the quest "Shipwreck", when you hack Liberty Prime, by about 75%, Mexon arrives in a "blue helicopter" and you need to have time to shoot him down, knock Mexon off and have time to "cleanse" him, otherwise when the hack reaches 100% of you will be spoiled from the airport and you will watch the screensaver of the death of Pridwen, and then finding the body of Mexon will be very problematic. I was lucky, I shot down a "helicopter" right over the Prime and Mexon almost fell on my head, pouring from this gatling laser. From the body of Mexon, I took a full set of T-60 power armor, up to "f", with a unique coloring of the elder of the fraternity, "Mexon's battle suit", which is also not bad, and it can be apat, and the gatling laser "The Last Judgment". Well, as they say, "everything that I knew in Finnish, I said everything" ..