3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadyand 24.11.21 11:28 pm

32x bit (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, I specially registered on this site to ask a question. I bought a new PC, the system is completely suitable for DA (on average I think it will pull), but there is one problem, it lies in the bitness of my system (32x-Windows 7). Based on the system requirements, 64x is required. Question. Will I be able to run on 32 bit, and has anyone tried it at all ??
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 24.11.21

vadyand
and the point is, if, as you say, bought a new good computer, to limit it to the x32 system? Who prevents to deliver a normal full-fledged Windows?

D
Darkstoun1 24.11.21

I have not tried it, but you are unlikely to succeed. since DAI uses Direct X libraries not supported by 32-bit system. In addition, if you have a new PC with more than 3 GB of RAM, then I highly recommend reinstalling the system, since a 32-bit system does not see more than 3 GB of RAM. Well, you don't have much to lose if you just bought it, unless you paid for windows ...

P
Paxton_Fettel 24.11.21

Well, if it is written according to sis. 64-bit requirements, so it is possible only on it. Stupid question :)

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

no, nismozhesh infa 98%
all modern games require 64bit and 4 + giga ozu
but you can check if you want. you will tell us.

T
TroyanBlack 24.11.21

Author, you contradict yourself. "I bought a NEW coin, but with a 32-bit system." NONSONS! Now only 64 discharges are sold and installed everywhere.
Put 64 discharge.
The game will not start on 32bit! Frosty engine is not friendly with 32 bit OS

D
Darkstoun1 24.11.21

Paxton_Fettel
Well, some requirements can sometimes be violated. For example, Far Cry 4 requires 4 cores, but some play on 2 with some kind of fix.

S
SP-minus 24.11.21

Formally, there are cases when the game requires a 64-bit system, but runs on 32,
but if the computer has at least 4GB of RAM and you plan to work and play on it for the coming years, then you definitely need to install the 64-bit version, the memory will be 100% used, the system will be work faster and there will be fewer problems with viruses

P
Paxton_Fettel 24.11.21

Darkstoun1
Well, these are the same kernels, and the system cannot be fooled.

R
Resident90 24.11.21

Darkstoun1
And then if the process does not pull four threads with a 2/2 config, you will only see the splash screen before the menu, checked.

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 24.11.21

I bought a new PC, according to the system it is completely suitable for DA (on average I think it will pull)
lol

D
Darkstoun1 24.11.21

Paxton_Fettel
Well, I wrote in general, not specifically.

R
R0ma97 24.11.21

Guys, a similar question, but I have 86 bit, what should I do? Once upon a time the computer was at 64 and gave a large number of problems and errors, it works well only on 86 bits, so I don’t want to go back, can I do something?