3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonid21 24.11.21 11:28 pm

I pumped skills using cheats, but they are reset to zero (Payday 2)

I installed the cheat and pumped all my skills, after that I deleted the cheat, and re-entered the game, and I have all the skill branches at 0! Who knows how to solve this problem?
16 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilem_91 24.11.21

Play without cheats and there will be no problems !!!

L
Leonid21 24.11.21

ilya_913
Duc wants to have all the skills)))

S
SaNcHeZ5338 24.11.21

Leonid21
There are builds for this. Each has 120 skills (if you have 100 lvl). There you can download, for example, for stealth, all skills are purely for stealth. Secondly, for rush. Etc.

v
viktorvvv555 24.11.21

Neher cheats to use, for what then to play?

R
Raptor227 24.11.21

Consider it a punishment

M
McLaren MP4-4 24.11.21

Say thank you that the incentive account was not banned.

Y
Yoshemitsu 24.11.21

McLaren MP4-4
The game is not tied to VaC, so nothing can be banned there.

S
StalkerVirys 24.11.21

cheater. should. to suffer.

T
The3DReaL 24.11.21

McLaren MP4-4
Algorithm for getting Vac or GameBan Is there an anti-
cheat valve in the game?
Yes - you can get a lock
No - you can cheat

H
Humanist 24.11.21

Naturally, it is better to wish yourself "all skills" than intelligence ...

A
Alexey Bondarenko 1 24.11.21

Guise! I got a problem. In general, I played, played ... I was pumped up a bit (level 27), I took a good weapon. Always rocked offline. And there I saw the Hoxton Rescue contract. Passed it. I closed the game (in a civilized manner - I received all the awards, I went to the main menu, from there the "exit" button and pressed.). On the trail. day I open the game, and Hoxton is still blocked! It says: “Complete the Saving Hoxton job.” “But I already completed this mission! All 2 days. Didn't die, didn't use cheats. How so ?!

A
Anomel Suna 24.11.21

Alexey Bondarenko 1
Try to complete this mission in co-op

A

Den Good is
clear. I'll try.

A

Den Good
there is still a problem. In the "Varka Meta" quest, the sound is often muted (Bane's phrases, music, but not the sounds of shooting). Because of this, it is not possible to pass it. The speakers work fine, everything is set to Max in the sound settings. What could be the problem?

S
Salavat Iksanov 24.11.21

The game does not start. The initial installation is being written. Install Msiexec (step 1 of 1). Then the window disappears. And the game won't open. Because of what could this be?

F
FalcoSer 24.11.21

Cheats after deleting the game reset everything. After that, just download the game.