3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Eddie Whitner (Fallout 4)

Found a holotape on the Eddie Whitner case at the Cambridge police station. Then I marked another station on the map, and there was another record, and so on. So I collected 6 records. Who is Eddie Whitner? And why are his holotapes scattered around the police plots?
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
For Valentine's quest SpoilerHe
will have 2 remaining records, when you collect everything, you go to the EHM and kill him (he became a ghoul)

G
Garrus_91 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
Kv. items from Nick Valentine's personal quest.

s
simmac 24.11.21

This is Nick Valentine's quest to pump the relationship with him to the maximum. There are a limited number of these records (I don’t seem to remember 12). You collect everything, kill Eddie-ghoul and the quest is completed.
Spoiler

A
Alexey Ostrovsky 24.11.21

as a result, he became a ghoul and locked himself in a shelter under a sandwich shop, where he still sits. To enter the hideout, you need to know a ten-character password, each character is in the holographic records that Winter handed out to his subordinates, so as not to be caught. After finding all the records, you open the shelter of this bad man (preferably go with Valentine) and after a short conversation you end his meaningless existence.