3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy_socks 24.11.21 11:28 pm

Bug with settlement resources in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

The whole game I suffer with the problem: I developed the Senchukari Hills settlement. Indicators: Inhabitants - 23, food - 24, water - 35, Energy - 36, protection - 101, places - 27. And it seems that all the conditions for the growth of mood, but it was not there. As soon as I start to leave the settlement, even to the nearest red rocket, in the Pip-Boy in the "Info-Workshops" section, the buggy indicators appear. For example, instead of 35 water, it may show 0 at all, or the inhabitants suddenly become 42, and because of this, the mood drops, but when you return to the settlement, you activate the workshop, so all the rules are all green at once. Add. info: All residents are at work, in the settlement there are 19 shops, where 19 people work, the rest are on the farm, in the settlement there is a supplier, and all the beds are under roofs with a healthy dose of paintings, TV sets and carpets. Because of this bug, I can't get the "Generous Ruler" achievement. I thought that there was less charisma than the number of inhabitants, because When I took 21-23 residents, I put on clothes to increase it, and then took it off, but nifiga, even with this clothes it's still a bug. It was even with 10 charisma and 20 inhabitants. PS4 platform, so I don't know what can be done. Tell me, maybe someone also met something like this and found a solution?
15 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordspas 24.11.21

I also suffer with this garbage, a bug in the game. pc game

s
saa0891 24.11.21

Crazy_socks

This is "normal", in the sense of a bug, some people advised to demolish fences if your settlements were surrounded by them.

I had such a problem only in Senkchuri, I demolished the fences, though not all of them, and put the turrets in those places, and now everything seems to be fine, it does not fall below 80.

C
Crazy_socks 24.11.21

saa0891
ok I'll try

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

saa0891
I'm going to "demolish" the fences !!!

r
ripvango 24.11.21

I have the same. On a PC.
Fences? And the walls? Well, you can also "pave" around them ... Somehow it is even more reliable. In Senchuari I did not put any fences or walls around, but I surrounded several vegetable gardens with a picket fence. I did not create a fence, but used the one that was already around the houses. After the raid, the orcs crushed my garden .. Is it really from this ... It's amazing ...

r
ripvango 24.11.21

He surrounded the farm with walls where he returned the medallion. They often attacked there, killed a cat and a brahmin. I could not allow this - cats are sacred! ) Loaded an early save game and surrounded everything with metal walls. Happiness is stable 60, but I didn't try to raise it especially there. Added a column and a bed for one of the guards that he sent there.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

ripvango

Fences? And the walls? Well, you can also "pave" around them ... Somehow it is even more reliable.

Yes, this is not the point, I also have all the settlements surrounded by metal walls, the very fact of the presence of fences is important, although it may not affect, but I have seen more than once that people wrote about this.
And in Sankchuri everything became normal for me just when I demolished the walls, maybe it just coincided, or maybe it really affects.

G
Greshnik5126 24.11.21

Guys, I saw advice on the incentive that it was necessary to demolish all televisions within the radius of the settlement - it seemed to help. There are a lot of TVs in the sanctuary - you have to go around all the houses. Didn't seem to touch the fences at all

r
ripvango 24.11.21

Greshnik5126
Wow! ) TVs are evil! ))) I even connected one to Sankchuavri on purpose. ) So that he shows the setting screen saver, that is, in fact, as a lamp. I'll try to remove it. And I will not clean the fences - something does not seem to the essence of the problem. Not around, only vegetable gardens are fenced. In the neighboring settlement there is a solid fence and it is stable 60 ...
And here in Sanchuari from grief (already 26%, while I was away, but it was 80) even the water purifiers stopped pumping water - I set them up and now I come again - there is no new water! I thought they had broken - no - they are making a mess ... A couple of days have passed for sure - no. And vegetables began to grow poorly .. "Crocodile is not found, coconut does not grow" ... (c)

r
ripvango 24.11.21

Greshnik5126
I understood - residents are dumb at idle TVs, they are waiting - suddenly it will work. Now just a minute - and it will definitely work. And fig. ) And they get depressed. ))))

r
ripvango 24.11.21

Demolished all the TVs. The Senchuari was overwhelmed with happiness. )

s
senseyi4 24.11.21

I demolished the gate at the entrance with fences, did not touch the TV sets, it worked.

s
senseyi4 24.11.21

the music played for a short time, this crap got out again (((

r
ripvango 24.11.21

senseyi4
well, try teles. So far, everything is ok. Didn't touch the fences. )

s
senseyi4 24.11.21

I didn't take down the TV sets, I just turned it off, I didn't put the fences back, 1 day, the flight was normal! Than the TVs did not please the riddle) I would never have thought of it myself, ATP for help!