3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Problems playing in the pvp lobby (the Crew)

eternal loading of pvp, I select an event, and then a black screen with a circle too rotating at the bottom right, I saw this from many, knows who how to decide? Because there is nothing to do except pvp in the game ..
5 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 24.11.21

VerlA
ports open on the router!

V
VerlA 24.11.21

igoryok31
I unfortunately do not know how, the instructions given on the Internet do not fit the interface of my router at all, but that's not the point, before the wild run the nat was average, now it is also average, but before the update I could always play pvp

i
igoryok31 24.11.21

VerlA
yes it is there a typical interface! I just want to tell you, without open ports you can play pvp, but wait a long time to find how this problem would be solved, but not completely in my opinion!
that's how it is with me !!!

and an important thing, find out your ip address, go to start -> at the bottom of the line find programs and files, enter cmd, press enter, enter ipconfig in the black window, the IPv4 address line is your ip !!!

V
VerlA 24.11.21

igoryok31
yes, I would wait ... I'm not critical, the fact is that when it is located ... and after choosing a car and an event, you can just press alt4 because the game stupidly always loads the race

V
VerlA 24.11.21

open ports did not help, are there any other options?