3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 12.11.19 03:40 am

How to improve the quality of vegetation on the face, hair, etc.??? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good. Who knows, tell me please, who knows how to improve the render quality of the characters hair, beard/ mustache? And then my Mare's mane and tail as the console 1998. Popereklyuchala button in the settings and have not found, especially the settings are not saved I have flies constantly.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.11.19

Old Pokhmelnykh
the quality of the fur for maximum speed put, 1998

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 12.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
Set. No change...

M
Modnov 12.11.19

Old Pokhmelnykh
All of that just sharp you can cut yourself? tesselyatsii then put the fxaa and taa and you will have happiness

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 12.11.19

Modnov
ATP, I will try-I will unsubscribe.

s
seitori.aum 17.11.20

Old Hangover
Did you try it? Why didn't you say no?

k
keteleiotes 17.11.20

Yes, the hair on the horse is pretty, I like it, it's everyone's business.

it's a high setting (all settings on high), just textures on the ultras

it seems that you can not change the quality of hair on the faces and horses in the settings. Wool works only on animals. well wolves, bears, domestic dogs, etc.

d
daniil1322 04.12.20

The same problem (

M
Maks pan 06.12.20

Old
Piy thin for hair q bagato spi

A
Ashley33 06.12.20

beards on butchers and other sellers - it's something, a washcloth, soaked with horse manure in a tangle.

l
levan91 06.12.20

Ashley33
it's wild west bro and end of the 19th century don't forget then and washed once a month at best

D
DamageInc 05.01.21

Stopped in just for the same answer. But I see that they have not decided yet :( I don’t understand what setting is responsible for the hair, but this is not only such garbage in RDR2. In other games, too, it’s similar - hair looks like some kind of sponge against the background of everything else. In these games (and in RDR too), the settings are medium-high. I tried to change all the settings that intuitively should be responsible for this. Either I'm a fool, or the skis don't go.

P
Patriarch McOsborn 20.01.23

I don’t know if it’s still relevant or not, but the quality of the hair will improve if you enable scaling (in the advanced graphics settings). But a few fps will have to be sacrificed.