3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
enrikokarvales 24.11.21 11:35 pm

How to bypass a ban on one of the Battlefield 4 servers

Guys, can someone tell me, if they are banned on one of the servers, how to get around this ban
15 Comments
Sort by:
o
olegik55 24.11.21

enrikokarvales and for what they were banned? and so you can play on other servers.

s
sangen 24.11.21

Cheater?

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 24.11.21

The ban list is stored in the admin area, you can add to it by GUID, PBB or nickname (which is unlikely). You can try to change the nickname, but for BC2 and BF3 there were cheats at one time that changed the GUID and you could play on any servers, even the admin could not ban it, for BF4 it seems like there is no such thing yet.

N
No more drugs 24.11.21

Yes, on some servers, the administrators are just okuyevshih. I was banned on a server where you can't kill (NO Kill or something like that) because I knocked out the admin. This bastard ran and cut everyone with a knife, including me. As soon as I answered him the same, I was immediately kicked ... Now I am not allowed on this server: D

D
D.Artist 24.11.21

Who do you need to be to log into the nokill server at all?
Some kind of kindergarten ...

O
Oppa_Ninja_Style 24.11.21

Someone wants to open all weapons or unlocks on vehicles as quickly as possible, thinking that they will be dragged or that the enemies will be apsyated at the sight of their level 100.)

M
MskMixa 24.11.21

This is the problem .... play on other servers and that's it

Y
Yasin Stump 24.11.21

chitaki what would you die freaks
animals ... language does not dare to call you people.

Y
Yasin Stump 24.11.21

by the way, nokill dohera servers ... they also drove a barrel at me, they say, do not kill, otherwise you will get a ban, etc., I looked at them, they stand, one kills the other with a defbrelator, resists ... well, they swing like that. As for me, these are also not people, but fucking sykaly.
one of such clans [777]

e
enrikokarvales 24.11.21

olegik55
yes the admin went nuts completely chitak smelly, when I started to write to him that he was a cheater, he banned me as a rat

o
olegik55 24.11.21

enrikokarvales to see you touched him, and I myself don’t digest cheats, because where you don’t go, no matter what game, they are everywhere, like cockroaches, people just don’t know how to play honestly, so they use cheats, unfortunately ...

c
caprainbow 24.11.21

do not play on Russian servers simply ...

s
schta 24.11.21

there are many good servers. nafig to climb on the servers "nokill? it's better to run on the subway maps and locked up (noexplosiv) - and it's more fun and the skill is pumped

I
ImpossibleBoss 24.11.21

I was banned for nothing at all, the server onli siege of shanghai, hardcore, etc. There is a point in the rules - do not break point C, it was broken by some kind of hey, but they banned me and now xs how to get around this pissing ban - the admin stupidly does not accept the application as a friend, well, I wanted to kind of explain that an error had occurred.

I
ImpossibleBoss 24.11.21

Virtual born killers