3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
charlie_sheen 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Conservation before the mission of the masses of fusion. (Fallout 4)

Please drop the save file from Fallout 4 before the Mass Fusion mission. Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 24.11.21

how many times to explain. People have different characters. different pumping. Different level. Various inventory. different dialogues (choices), different relationships with components. This will not happen.

c
charlie_sheen 24.11.21

This is all clear and understandable, But I don't want to re-pass from the very beginning, but I forgot to save it before the Mass Fusion. If anyone can donate their save game, I would be very grateful.

D
Darth revan old 24.11.21

I'm afraid there is little sense from my save, I probably passed the game by 99%, since everything is open, everyone who can be killed, everything that can be completed, all the quests are completed with companions, everything is on the maxes.

W
Wild rider 24.11.21

charlie_sheen
http://rghost.ru/67SW2tCB6
There are 3 files to choose from, one right before the start of the "Mass Fusion" task (Undercover work failed, you can't go through the subway), the second before inspecting your room at the Institute, the third before the dialogue on the roof with his father in the ruins of the Institute (in 2 and 3 all endings are open).
Completed in the minimum number of side effects, of all that I can remember for sure only - hideout 81. Level 22, I don’t remember in the earliest save. I did not deal with settlements, there are very few open locations, relations with satellites are not pumped up.
Default character, man, did not change his appearance.

Eagle387
Leveling up is not a problem (you can earn perks as much as you want). The inventory is even more so. Companions can be changed like gloves. Appearance is also real to change. But the main thing is the quests. How many have passed and which ones.

c
charlie_sheen 24.11.21

Wild Rider
Thank you very much for your responsiveness!

W
Wild rider 24.11.21

charlie_sheen
Glad to help)