3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Mod for building all over the Commonwealth? (Fallout 4)

Is there a mod so that you can disassemble trash all over the Commonwealth, and build new houses? And disassemble these concrete boxes in Boston, because they are not needed anyway, and they slow me down
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 24.11.21

It does not slow down from them, but from the bucket of nuts on which you play)

B
Booock 24.11.21

Yes, recently somewhere here the console was prescribed - the creation of a workbench (I think there is no need for a mod).

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 24.11.21

Hirok
Brakes not from them, but from the bucket of nuts on which you play)
No, Bro, brakes from the crooked hands of the otimizers from the gazebo, which could not even test and tune normally their own antediluvian engine, which in principle cannot slow down on a modern computer , but all the same it slows down and lags ... So keep paying money, they are there, in Bethesda, doing their job efficiently and releasing high-quality games too ... [Sarcasm]

Misha Cherik
By subject : there is no such mod yet. We are waiting for the editor at the beginning of the year.

v
vvd55555 24.11.21

001654d5 - workshop id (placed via placeatme). But ! You can only build immediately after installation. I closed the construction window 1 time and then everything ...
ZY I built up Wicked shipping like that.

p
psychoXD 24.11.21

nigga40000
Hey hey putinvar, do you happen to know id raiders? to spawn.

C

psychoXD
I don't know, but I can see.

B
Booock 24.11.21

nigga40000 And who would then buy computers for 1K tanks, if the games start to optimize)))
And according to Folich ... THAT you look at Atsasin))) who is optimizing what)))
Normal (successful) chelas take each new computer for updating WoT , and the rest ... Either the optimization is YYY, or it's all YYY.

C

psychoXD
you happen to know idi raiders?
I know!!!
placeatme F7578 1
placeatme F7579 1
placeatme F757a 1
placeatme F757b 1
placeatme F757c 1
placeatme 1E742A 1 (or any number)

p