3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valery Moseychuk 24.11.21 11:35 pm

POWERFUL EQUIPMENT (Farming Simulator 15)

Where to download a mod of powerful equipment and a capacious carrying capacity for work in a quarry. Thanks in advance to everyone.
7 Comments
Sort by:
b
beast51 24.11.21

valery moseychuk
download mod manager FS15 1.6.2 and edit there I have kraz carrying 500 tons and the engine power can be entered

b
beast51 24.11.21

you launch it from the archive and open which mods are installed in the game then you select the mod you press in more detail you press the green checkmark at the bottom it says edit other data open it and change the load capacity and the engine power to save it again.

a
alurb 24.11.21

The mod manager was made more likely in order to adjust the parameters close to real life, and I consider it rude to prescribe the carrying capacity of 500 cubic meters to ZIL 130, why then play FS-15, the current to pass it ??

a
alurb 24.11.21

and there is a lot of powerful technology on the Internet, take the Russian mods K-744, Tonar, etc.

b
beast51 24.11.21

alurb
I prescribed for kraz under gravel and sand on the map barvarovka to carry a lot there.

a
alurb 24.11.21

beast51
Well, if you don’t want to carry a lot, why not play on the map where everything is built or put purchased factories. As for me, on the contrary, there would be more hardcore, as in real life you need to be in time everywhere, and this is hard)), well, in any case, everyone dies in their own way.

a
alurb 24.11.21

PS. Kamaz with a trailer of 50 cubic meters, 5-6 times a day will be enough to bring it, it will not be built earlier anyway