3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lucky7 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Help on multiplayer. (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Probably not the correct translation in the game. How to complete the challenge in multiplayer, under Quests, Boot Camp, Action Hero. Kill your opponent within 3 seconds after you lay down. Leaping dolphin emblem. I did everything, but I can't. I think this is not the correct translation, because in the same section there is a test, Blast wave, as it says with a card a blast wave and two grenades, kill one enemy in a match. As I did not do with grenades, it did not work, but put two jumping mines in the slot, the test was completed! I think that with the Action Hero the same thing that I am not doing correctly, how to correctly execute it, what would be counted ?! And for some reason, it does not count to enter the top three players in the headquarters mode and in some other modes, although it was included. Who met with a similar one and how did you solve the problem?
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoD PyLuT 24.11.21

and why there it is incomprehensible to lie down and mochish only within 3 seconds should have time to fill up, and to make it easier to bring pothodish to some kind of sniper from the back (in that moment when he looks out the window) go down and mochish, and in order to enter the top three players by points look and you probably looked at the top three players on your team

l
lucky7 24.11.21

CoD PyLuT

You come up, lie down, shoot fast, but still you can't pass! )) What weapon is better to use, what is the trick? How to meet exactly in 3 seconds, how many times have already done this, no way! Moreover, this is the second prestige.

C
CoD PyLuT 24.11.21

I realized probably nada while running to lie down and kill, beggar press ctrl he falls on his stomach and at this time it is necessary to kill

T
TOURNE 24.11.21

But I do not pass some tests:
Destroy a tactical marker (destroyed many times)
Kill opponents from AGR (controlling it), MZG, Hellstorm. and one more thing ....
What's the matter?

e
endo09 24.11.21

TOURNE
should not be filled with streaks from the parcel, but with your own

l
lucky7 24.11.21

TOURNE

In order to be counted, they (AGR (managing it), MZG, Hellstorm) must be opened with tokens in the SERIES, otherwise there will be no credit)) Then, by the way, the parcels will also be counted.

T
TOURNE 24.11.21

That's where the dog is buried .... really these streaks are closed because I don't use it.
Thanks.

And the tactical marker also turns out to be opened in order to destroy the stranger to pass the test?

e
endo09 24.11.21

TOURNE
I xs -try

T
TOURNE 24.11.21

In the nearest future I will definitely sign off on the results.

l
lucky7 24.11.21

TOURNE

And according to the dolphin emblem, too, the test of the hero of the action movie how to pass. ))

f
fufayka 24.11.21

lucky7
I answered you in another topic, there is a button to lie down and there is a change of stand - that makes all the difference

l
lucky7 24.11.21

TOURNE

Thanks to user fufayka, the right solution has been found how to pass the test. Completed Boot Camp. And the blast wave test was passed with two mines, instead of grenades.

I quote from fufayka:

In bo2 there is the concept of dolphin dive, in the control settings look at "change of rack" (by default, according to my "v"),
and so run + dolphin dive gives this dive, well, you blocked someone for 3 seconds

T
TOURNE 24.11.21

Everything works with open kilstrikes; it counts everything: stuffed by ourselves, from a package, from a teammate's package, from an enemy's dispatch.

C
CoD PyLuT 24.11.21

right now, everyone has stopped looking for games or just me? what the fuck was playing and then suddenly not looking for the server

C
CoD PyLuT 24.11.21

everything worked the patch came out the game was updated

S
SpaceRacer GAMBIT 24.11.21

My EMP grenade is not progressing and the assassination test is blocked while the UAV is in the air, can anyone suggest anything about this?