3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Unknown save in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

I played about a day in a new fallch, went through the story for the Institute, built a small house, reached level ~ 45, found several unique weapons. After a week, I ran out of disk space and uninstalled the game. After 2 weeks I got a place and downloaded the game again. Upon entering the main menu, out of habit, I chose "download" and pressed enter 2 times. Seeing a level ~ 14 character in a tuxedo and a gas mask, I was very surprised, because I clearly remembered that my last save was made in X-01 power armor (something like that). I took the gas mask off my face and made sure that this was not my character at all. I opened "download" and saw that there are 2 characters Howard (mine) and Alex (unknown save) and a little bit. My first thoughts were a post about the damage of saves when new updates are released and the use of cheat commands (dabbled), but my saves remained the same only a new save was added. On my account there was no extension to friends, and they could not hack me because there was family viewing and protection through mail and phone. There were no notifications about entering the account from another PC. Who knows or has encountered this?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dаli 24.11.21

Sunnyk14
Per day 45 lvl and passed the game? Sounds like game, or I just don't play like that.
Have you already asked Daddy? The pirate most likely already went with saves, just do not say that the license.

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

Dali
license EPT and by "day" I mean more than 24 hours
right now for about 30

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.11.21

Quite simply, Gabe played a little of your fall. Did you accidentally find a pry bar in your inventory?

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

BloodRaven 1986
hmm, you might be right ...

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

But still, what the hell is this?

D
Dаli 24.11.21

Sunnyk14
This means a split personality, during the day you are Howard, and under cover of night Alex in a tuxedo and a gas mask, what is there incomprehensible?

B
Blackie night 24.11.21

Kompluchter destroys the brain =)

l
lordspas 24.11.21

Sunnyk14
if the license contact the support service, and not here, it will be more correct

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

lordspas
mm will answer for a long time?

s
solus. 24.11.21

If they don't answer, write to the nearest mental dispensary.
And send a copy of the letter to Sportloto.

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

Guys, I have 4 more new saves: D

S
Sunnyk14 24.11.21

BloodRaven 1986
lordspas
solus.
ahahha 4 more new Persians with saves on them: D