3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Corsairs-2 (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Will it be possible to enter the cabin while on any ship?
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

Nope played tried it didn’t work

K
Kostya 24.11.21

It was NOT possible to enter the cabin, but I found one very interesting point. Everyone knows the bug with the usurer, but in order not to haemorrhagic on the account: take 3000 piastres - put it in the chest - talk again ... You just record the game, find your file in the "SAVE" directory. -Tyric system, but in written as text ...... You load your save and go to the moneylender and look into the "magic" chest, there are your piastrics !!!!

D
Drone 24.11.21

you can go.
But not always. I haven't figured it out for sure, but I can say that it depends either on the total number of teams on the enemy ship or on the ratio of your teams. If there are only 4 people on the enemy ship at the time of boarding, then there will be no fight beyond the first deck. If the crew of the enemy ship exceeds yours, then the fight will take place on three decks, and at the end there will still be the captain's cabin. But I did not find anything interesting in the cabin (there are 2 chests and one chest of drawers) - ordinary trinkets.

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

You can enter the captain's cabin when you take a real boat in my opinion, if I am not mistaken, you can enter or higher from the 4th class. And then if your luck is higher, in short, more than 5, then there is a better chance of finding a bag of gold with an amount of about 25,000 piastres. When I had little luck, I also found all sorts of cheap things in the cabin.

M
Mikler 24.11.21

How much luck does one have to find money? And 1 more I have to reinstall the corsairs every time I log into Windows, the Engle.exe file flies. What should I do?

M
Mikler 24.11.21

How to take Fort to Abordage?

a
allex 24.11.21

the current karables are taken on boarding in the printsepe .. and the fort must be conquered, for this you first need to soak the cannons of the fort ... and then there is a piece of iron too

a
allex 24.11.21

the current karables are taken on boarding in the printsepe .. and the fort must be conquered, for this you first need to soak the cannons of the fort ... and then there is a piece of iron too

M
Mikler 24.11.21

I have Manowar and I fired at the fort for 30 minutes, well, nothing happened. I exhausted 1000 boards during the battle. I already became level 35 (everything is pumped (from abilities))

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

People, I have a glitch in Corsairs2: 1st quest with Oxbey is not completed !!
I am doing everything right, but the innkeeper does not speak!
What to do!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

hear mikler1 either you are clumsy or you have a glitch in the game because I bombed the greenford fort from two battleships loaded with cannonballs and bombs in 7 minutes !!! so do try, and if you don’t want, then after 11/24/03 you can take the save from my mailbox [email protected] password 123456 by the way this applies to everyone else !!!!!

M
Mikler 24.11.21

Thank you BIG !!!!!!!
I will definitely go.

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

hear mikler1 cheto I can't send it to email, so write where to drop it and I'll try to do it

P
PlayGround.ru 24.11.21

hear mikler1 cheto I can't send it to email, so write where to drop it and I'll try to do it

M
MoAx 24.11.21

Help me and we will become closer !!!

M
Mikler 24.11.21

Throw off if you want to my E-MAIL: [email protected]

M
Mikler 24.11.21

And here's what else write for this version (1.0.1.1.1.1.2.1.3 Or + Addon)

P
Paul 24.11.21

When the fucking karsary3 comes out, tamushta karsary2 I'm already fucking prashel.

M
Mikler 24.11.21

Although you can not send ...

S
Sil89 24.11.21

Installed v.1.01, patched to v.1.03, the F2 button does not work, who knows what to do, help.