3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zisman88 24.11.21 11:35 pm

Change of club in career manager (FIFA 15)

In general, the problem is this, I train Inter in two seasons won the LE, the European Super Cup, Serie A, the Italian Super Cup, I decided to change the club, but how many times I have not sent an application to another club, the answer is the same: "Thank you for responding to the vacancy of the head coach of our We have reviewed your resume and references and are sorry to inform you that you are not the right fit for us. " And so every time, can anyone come across this problem?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 24.11.21

Proposals from other clubs must be submitted by themselves.

m
maxw33ll 24.11.21

Zisman88
at the end of the season, send requests to other clubs, then they will agree, but not all, some may also refuse ... while you should not miss a single match and show good results in order to be hired as a coach

m
maxw33ll 24.11.21

Salvador Gunzerker
at the age of 15 has not received an offer yet, this is a rarity ... you can play your entire career without waiting for offers

S
Stalker_Lemur 24.11.21

The same garbage was, played for Luton Town, raised him to the Premier League, it got boring - I thought about changing the club. but wherever I sent applications, I waited for two seasons until they took me somewhere, and it didn’t work out.
decided by a new career :)

O
Olga Zubkova 24.11.21

Guys, how to change a coach,