3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The rain man 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Strange Sword Damage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here I have two swords. Improved bear schools (328-400 damage) and excellent griffin schools (337-411 damage). Both are 100% repaired. There are also 3 large Chernobog stones (+ 5% to attack) hung on the griffin's sword. Attention question!
Why does the Bear have 1744 DPS, while the Griffin has 1731? That is, the Griffin has less, although in terms of characteristics it is steeper.
And another small, but also important question. Are the stones hanging on the sword summed up? That is, 3 Chernobogs give + 15% to attack?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 24.11.21

The rain man
Why do you need all this?)) Really what you count is of any importance ??? In general, I usually play half of the game with relic swords.

A
ARONDIT 24.11.21

The rain man
Stones are summed up, pull the sword out of its scabbard, open your inventory without removing the sword and look at the damage.

T
The rain man 24.11.21

In terms of global influence on my life, in principle, of course, it is not important. Yes, and the ruble will not grow, and the price of oil will not skyrocket from this. But in terms of choosing the right sword, this is interesting to me, since I am pumping different schools and choosing between them. Wai, as they say, and notes?

T
The rain man 24.11.21

ARONDIT
Everything fell into place. Thanks. With the sword pulled out, the Griffin 1825, and the Bear 1770

A
ARONDIT 24.11.21

If you don’t swing the signs, then choose a sword of a cat or a bear.

s
sewerus123 24.11.21

The rain man
choose the ones you like best and don't worry

T
The rain man 24.11.21

ARONDIT
The next level of cat and bear is not yet available. So while I run with the Griffin. And so, yes. cat bears rule

X
X7Combinator 24.11.21

The rain man
The bear has higher crits

d
dimaka0308 24.11.21

Ludshe wolf school drawings

O
Old_Nick 24.11.21

Chernobog is summed up, the effect, as already said, is visible when the sword is in the hands of the GG. Sword on the back - damage is shown excluding stones, but taking into account the size of critical damage;) Which the bear has higher