3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21 11:52 pm

There was an incomprehensible spawn of things in the settlement ... (Fallout 4)

At some point after the installation of very abstract mods, the following problem appeared - on the territory of the settlement (or settlements, except for the senchuari I rarely go anywhere), loot appears in the boxes installed by me, as if it were an ordinary box on the territory of the wasteland. that is, in addition to my pieces, there is still a bunch of different shit, starting from the lids, ending with the mops. and most importantly .. in addition to the boxes, my armor is randomized. my parts disappear and rusty parts from the t-45 are installed .. I'm tired, I can’t, I don’t understand what the problem is and how to fix it. if anyone can explain / help - I will be very grateful!
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 24.11.21

Alexander Grohl
ahah, the ghost of the Senchuari!
Have you tried to demolish the boxes and re-craft them?
I have never stolen my power armor, I have 20 of them, but the usual armor and hawk from all the boxes are scammed, you have to put boxes on the roof ((
after installing 2 mods, raiders / shooters / radscorpions started to spawn in the settlement when I move there, no matter how I come to the sanctuary, the turrets arrange fireworks and the settlers rush like crazy, what should I do xs

A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21

Alllex236
Yes, the boxes are not a direct problem, my loot remains, just everything is added) and the armor is not even stolen, it seems to be randomized, as if this is not my settlement, but just some kind of left location ..
I have exactly five armored vehicles that fall under blow, although there are only ten. and five of the best (x-01 and simpler, but with their own splashes) ..

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

I can help with advice: delete all mods to hell!

A
Alllex236 24.11.21

Alexander Grohl
do not respect you xD
armor is in your "stall"?
NPCs can fit into armor even without a nuclear unit, but if the armor is in the station, they don't seem to touch it

Z
Zefos 24.11.21

I keep everything in the workshop, search only sometimes takes a long time, but I can get access in different parts of the settlement and throw it off in one place easier.
Alllex236
In the event of a firefight, they scrape the armor even at the station, then you have to collect toys, since lazy settlers (they are like children) do not return to their place.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Congratulations, you have caught a wonderful bug from mods. I suspect that you have something to clean up Senchuare from garbage, or something else for settlements, like increasing the construction limit. These mods can stuff your loot into boxes, yank your loot, and reset your armor to T45)
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/ograblenie_veka_ili_kak_u_menya_sperli_zanachku_v_sankchuare_hillz-886385/

E
Eli 24.11.21

Fashion !!!

P
Preston 24.11.21

Alexander Grohl
If you have any mod that changes the loot system, then there may be problems because of it. It can also attach a mod to remove (disassemble) any items during construction.

A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21

Barsagar
never set himself such fashions! I do a great job of clearing settlements myself and honestly collect loot!)) I thought that this could be due to the abolition of restrictions on construction, I conditioned the connection by the fact that the absence of borders forces the game to perceive settlements as ordinary locations .. the mod itself was set for the sake of height buildings

A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21

Preston
I have now checked all the mods that have been set, but I still don’t understand .. reshade, texture on synth armor, texture on Curie's face, storm (weather), dark nights .. well, nothing like that, I don’t like fashion at all, immediately the atmosphere dies , I initially did not plan to stage anything except storm and weather. damn it, there is already excitement, not only need)

A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21

Barsagar one
way or another - the symptoms described in the topic ideally fit my situation, except for the moment with the disappearance of the hide) I can only find a couple of toasters and extra lids in a box with a legendary weapon) but the fact of discomfort
does not cancel ... but now I feel calmer, what is it in general in principle, and therefore - it is solvable! I will wool the topic attached by you, thanks!

A
Alexander Grohl 24.11.21

Barsagar
accidentally found out the reason for his bug, therefore I am sharing with you in order to warn you. in my case, the bug initiated a mod for increased spawning of enemies, they are already struggling with the bug ..

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Alexander Grohl
It's funny ... so maybe any mod can launch this bug ...