3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Rotary wing / car mod (Fallout 4)

Is there a mod for a controlled rotorcraft or a car?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kristina95 24.11.21

I haven't seen it yet.

U
Ultravirus661 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
Before the release of the editor, you can forget about mods (not counting retextures).

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

Let's also ask for mods on flying ponies.
No, I'm serious.
This is at least so far difficult to implement, and asking about this now is also stupid.

E
Eagle387 24.11.21

cars cannot be realized on this engine. Only if the rotorcraft. And then with difficulty

M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21

Eagle387
there were driving cars in New Vegas

K
Kostyan Morozov 24.11.21

Misha Cherik,
I’ll tell you more - in the third foul there were already machines and prototypes of electromagnetic mocaks working on nuclear bogies

g
gmh4589 24.11.21

CPAllianceP
Eagle387
Skyrim has the ability to ride and fly a dragon, plus there are many third-party mods that allow you to ride whatever your heart desires. For the third Fallout and New Vegas there are mods that allow you to control motorcycles and cars. Also in the third Folych, there is a train, which, although at a stretch, can be called controlled transport. The engine of all these games, as well as Oblivion, which also has horseback riding, is in fact the previous versions of the Fallout 4 engine.
So, it is quite possible to implement controlled vehicles in the fourth Fallout. But without an official editor, this is very difficult to do. So, until the GEKK for Fallout 4 is released, complex mods such as this, you can not wait. So far, the maximum is new objects and retextures.

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

gmh4589
Duck what was I talking about. We got minded.