3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jewelyn 24.11.21 11:52 pm

builder's cunning (Fallout 4)

Remark = this topic is most likely not interesting to players who ignore the part of the game that affects construction and decor

SO:
some of us like to sit in the editor for a couple of hours after or before the task, put a couple of turrets, put a wire somewhere so that the lanterns work ... .etc.
I don't know about you, but I faced a problem when this or that object does not want to be placed on the surface or cannot be installed closer to the wall or whatever .... an example under the spoiler
Spoiler

AND FINALLY TICE:
using a rug as a base for an object , put the rug anywhere, set the object itself on it, then change the position of the rug, and the object will already be fixed on it and actually install the
Spoiler
as you can see in the examples before and after, the same jukebox stands right next to the wall, after which you can remove the rug from there, saving it in the workbench
Spoiler

But I personally leave the rug because it is a little more comfortable and the settlers seem to need rugs to raise happiness, well, the object itself falls a little under the texture to the height of the rug, if you remove it)
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 24.11.21

Jewelyn
Cool. Thanks.

v
vad1ke 24.11.21

a little off topic, but still, how to change the music in this machine?)

C
Cold light 24.11.21

Jewelyn
Thank you very much! And then the GG and the settlers will not have problems with interacting with the object? Will they be able to come up and activate?

I
Inquisitor 24.11.21

Jewelyn
Thank you, valuable infa, I did not guess, I will need to correct the "Main database" ..

S
Sallar 24.11.21

Thanks.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

You are a genius) No need for any consoles, collision shutdowns)

E
Eli 24.11.21

The very first thing I noticed.

J
Jewelyn 24.11.21

Why didn't Eli tell anyone then?

J
Jewelyn 24.11.21

Cold light
I haven't noticed any bugs yet

E
Eli 24.11.21

Jewelyn
Because I thought everyone had noticed.

J
Jewelyn 24.11.21

Eli
then why did he go into this topic? nevertheless, and so, according to you, they knew ... would not pay attention to the fact that everyone knows