3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arah 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Volundrud (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the story, you need to find two keys for the door, a sword and an ax. There were no problems with the sword, but the ax hangs on the stand and cannot be removed in any. Nobody has come across a similar byaka? Tell me how to fix it or give a link on a similar topic.
The fact is that weapons cannot be removed from the stands in the whole game if the handle or blade does not stick out beyond the edge of the stand. That is, hanging a mace or an ax will be like throwing it out.
Screenshots:
Spoiler

Neof patches updated
Mods disabled
Didn't help
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

arah Has the
silence of languages ​​started normally?

If the ax is not active

First, exit Volundrud and save before entering it, then load, now the ax will be active.

If stuck in textures

You can also enter the command player.additem 0008adfb 1 into the console, after which the ax will appear in your inventory.
if stuck in a rack as an option: enter tcl in the console, walk a little into the wall, take an ax, and then exit and enter tcl again.

I did not understand from the screenshots what problem it was, it helped me (2 action)

a
arah 24.11.21

Gvinpin.93 The
quest started without any problems as soon as I read the diary from the corpse. Then, too, everything went like clockwork and got stuck only at the ax.
On the screen with the ax, the cursor is hovering over the ax itself. Usually, in this case, an inscription appears the name of the object or Press "E", my cursor remained unchanged.
Thank you for your response now, I'll try if I can help you.

a
arah 24.11.21

tcl helped

G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

arah you are
always welcome

H
Hteser 24.11.21

The command can also help:
Setangle x 0
Setangle y 0
Enter both in any order.
After entering, register Setscale 1

G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

arah by the
way, this is a bug of this particular quest in principle, so conflicts should not occur with other mods