3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Are settlements necessary? (Fallout 4)

I watch many people write about the settlements. Are they boring? Is it worth developing them? And why?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 24.11.21

Not worth it, it's a waste of time.

A
Anubes-sempai 24.11.21

LaserDeath
just for fun
+ resources and shelling

A
Apokalipsis113 24.11.21

Settlements are the lot of the Minutemen. Since the minutemans, in fact, are a faction based on generated quests and the development of settlements.

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

For the sake of profit - you can make glue, all sorts of uberwa shoes and screws from the resources obtained, and then sell.
The workbench collects fruits / vegetables, water, lids, etc.
Also for the sake of \ entertainment (I can not find the right word) - you satisfy your creative abilities. I won such a fort in 3 days in the game 70 hours of continuous play, if we remove the gaps . And it's nice, and all the people are there, and the profit. I also constantly improve his defenses and launch forced attacks with rotary wings and BS paladins in SB.
Still nice.
But this is my opinion - everyone chooses their own style of play.

L
LaserDeath 24.11.21

Apokalipsis113 That is
, if I don’t want to bother with villages, it’s better not to join minitmen?

44lok 24.11.21

Building, like farming mobs, gives experience.
You can get access to some workbenches without minutemans (just clearing a square).

And this is 99% of all minuteman quests :)
Spoiler

A
Apokalipsis113 24.11.21

LaserDeath In
principle, you can join, just ignore their quests and construction.

L
LaOladaaaaa 24.11.21

It's just that you can earn a lot of caps on them)) !!
"CheBurashka-mih

today at 20:34
The appearance of the Brahmins on the campaign depends on the number of settlers, I have 23 settlements, the average number of settlers is from 13 to 17, in each settlement there are 1 to 3 Brahmins, food and water are about 60 each, the castle water is 700, Nordhaden Beach water 500. From time to time I harvest about 2000 food, 1500-1700 water, 200 fertilizers and a bunch of other rubbish, which gives about 500 glue at the cooking point, about 100-150 screws in the chemical laboratory, all together about 40,000 lids + as a bonus 2 calls with the preparation of glue and screws +1 level "

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

This gives you an advantage in property, but is not a vital necessity, given that the caps themselves are not needed in the game. Another thing is that according to the plot of the game, you will have to build a couple of devices and in construction you still have to figure it out a little) But there are guides for this) A
developed settlement, brings resources with merchants, income in caps, and funny, and sometimes creepy, moments , such as: standing in a bunch of NPCs on the street at night, or on the roof; attacks by monsters or raiders on settlements; theft; synth spies masquerading as honest settlers; brahmins stuck in the fence and flying out of them with a wild speed in an attempt to catch up with their master.

l
lokkie 24.11.21

considering that the covers themselves are not needed in the game.
For survival, without cheating, they are very necessary, and they are sorely lacking, because with the necessary cartridges, survival is strained. Especially if the trunks are distributed to partners. They don't save your covers at all. )
The main profit from settlements is the proximity of the nearest point with workbenches and your bed. Especially if you set up the supply. There is no need to move to the other side of the map, to the settlement, where there is the necessary trash for modifications. But if you constantly use fast movement, then this is not necessary.
It all depends on the way you play. )

stuck in the fence and flying out of them at a wild speed in an attempt to catch up with their master.
Don't put fences where they walk. And do not put gates at the entrances to the settlement, where they constantly run. Improvise. )