3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Bulbs are off (Fallout 4)

Light bulbs (the most common ones hanging on a wire) burn with a very dim light. The same bullshit with advanced lighting (Chandeliers). However, with the lamps standing on the floor and the one that is mounted on the wall, everything is in order. Is that so for everyone, or am I special?

UPD: Not fixed in patch 1.2.33.0.

12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 24.11.21

I am fine

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

I mainly use wall lighting.
And also, I advise you to install Russian fonts for the console. Lying here in the files.

E
EMPs 24.11.21

I’m somehow interrupted ... When installing, they light up, after a restart, it’s gone, and so on until the next restart in the game / in the best case, changing the lock.
I did not understand how to edit, and it does not really interfere ...

V
Vladislav Igorevich 24.11.21

rodrigos
so why should we report this? If everyone writes like this, there will be at least 100 comments in each forum. Do you know the answer - write, there is nothing to say - do not write

_nick69_ I
join the question

O
Oleg Bervinov 24.11.21

_nick69_
I face the same problem under one condition, when I build a very tall building, on the top of the floors, the same problem with the lamps, while the wall lamps are on normally, that is, in my case, the bug is reproduced only at the height

f
forkiller 24.11.21

_nick69_
There is also such a problem. But I didn't bother. I thought it was the type of generator power not enough.

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
They don't even burn on the first floor.
forkiller
I thought so too. I put the biggest generator right under the fucking light bulb. Did not help.

r
rodrigos 24.11.21

_nick69_
and did the wiring normally?

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

rodrigos
Checked with other light sources. Works. And, as I said, I put the generator right under the lamp. Same.
NEDHJF
No mods. In .ini - maximum, cut subtitles.

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

NEDHJF
Judging by what I see in this and other topics - not that rare.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

The problem is not uncommon. A mod for a larger circle of lighting helped me with it.
http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/textures/8959/102-1-0-11352

J
Jess jess 24.11.21

The problem is not something that is not rare, everyone has it, some people just don’t even notice it, because they don’t bother with construction at all.