3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niko Belik 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Freezes after patch (Fallout 4)

Before the patch was released, I had a problem with frequent video driver crashes. After the patch, the crashes stopped, but there were constant freezes. The friezes are short, but endless, that is, the movement occurs in subtle jerks.

Iron: i5 4690k, r9 380 4gb, ram 8gb.
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
firefox 39 24.11.21

xs dude, I'm fine. can you shit repack? try to put firewood on a fallout

v
vzglydizugla 24.11.21

Niko Belik
Check the video for overheating (at least aida), look at the processes, who loads (miner is possible)

l
lokkie 24.11.21

Personally, I had no video driver crashes before the patches. Drivers 359.06. Repack 3DM.
Maybe a curve repack.
Well, in general, after the patch, you need to start a new game.

K
KroRex 24.11.21

Install ENBoost, http://enbdev.com/mod_fallout4_v0283.htm can help
Files from the Patch folder (which is in the archive) must be dropped directly into the folder to the game's exe-file.

d
duke666x 24.11.21

Niko Belik is
absolutely the same hardware, the friezes are only in the center of Boston but hard, the FPS in some places drops to 15, and so I put ENBboost and locked the FPS at 35, well, in principle, I did not notice the difference with him without it

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Everything is fine, has not been updated yet.

J
Jess jess 24.11.21

If you play with trainers, then the problem may be in them, my trainer from the old match spammed my inventory with nuclear blocks, there were 6 digits, and each! EVERYONE HAD OWN UNIQUE REF !!! I had to rollback and start playing honestly)