3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Smoked 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Finding concrete (Fallout 4)

Need help finding concrete! Where and from which merchant can you buy (consignment)? or places where "bags of cement" may be located. So far I have found it only at Mirny and Percy in Diamond City, it turns out I buy 1 concrete block and 3 bags of cement in 48 game hours.
19 Comments
Sort by:
z
zealman 24.11.21

Evgeny Kopcheny
You definitely can't get concrete out of trash. You can disassemble destroyed houses and cinder blocks in the workshop. And I myself only found in Diamond City, nowhere else)

E
Evgeny Smoked 24.11.21

zealman
on fallout wikia found that allegedly there is a batch of 50 concrete from a merchant, but he is not listed

m
miloc1234 24.11.21

there are concrete blocks in the shelters near the houses, take them apart.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

Ekimma

A few numbers in the console and at least concretize the entire wasteland!

With your approach, you can not go through the game at all, because all the interest and fan inherent in the game by the developers is lost.

Sacks of concrete can be found in various locations, and you can also buy it from merchants.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 24.11.21

Evgeny Kopcheny
During the quest Valentine's Day in the shelter, there are a lot of bags of cement, I can't say for sure the number of the shelter, I don't remember

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

Ekimma
A few numbers in the console and at least concretize the entire wasteland!
Ha, ha, ha! Bravo!

K
KroRex 24.11.21

You download a mod for a Saturday work day and you get the opportunity to disassemble any garbage (which in the original is not removed, but remains an eyesore) in the settlements and thereby get concrete from it, which, of course, is strange and not entirely logical, but concrete will be in bulk.

S
Snip 24.11.21

Evgeny Kopchenyi
Even in Greygarden, you can buy lots of concrete from one of the named robots.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Yes, he seems to be around) I never experienced problems with him ... even in Senchuari, when I took something apart into concrete, I never remembered about it ...

P
Preston 24.11.21

There, in Senchuari, you can disassemble several destroyed houses and get a lot of materials, including concrete. + cinder blocks.

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Karla, the tradeswoman, has it. At the aunt's where we save the drug addict son from reprisals. At a merchant in the northwestern part of the map near the overpass.

V
Voffko Milash 24.11.21

in factories, bags of cement are yearning

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Evgeny Smoked
There is a pile of cement in shelter No. 114.

Y
Yarsis 24.11.21

Evgeniy
Kopchenyi run around all merchants in large settlements

l
lokkie 24.11.21

Cement is sold by all traders who sell trash.
There are respawns when they do not have it, but in general it is sold only from such merchants.
And so look around. In factories, sacks are lying around, at stations. and in general there are many where.

E
Evgeny Smoked 24.11.21

Snip
nikita2112
thanks, I'll check! :)

E
Evgeny Smoked 24.11.21

Narik did not find concrete at the merchant's place, in Greygarden there are only white and brown robots named, and they do not go into dialogue. I haven't found a merchant in the northwest yet

C
Cold light 24.11.21

Evgeny
Kopchenyi There is also Managing Green in Greygarden, he is outside the mutafruit trees, processes them, and next to them are a couple of nameless robots. And the trader Connie has concrete at the Abernathy farm. By default, there are three people on the farm, but only Connie trades. Sold in lots of 50.

E
Evgeny Smoked 24.11.21

Cold light
Thanks, found Connie Abernetty's batch of concrete