3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Ruskin School of the Bear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, is there a mod for the game that changes the look of the Bear kit? And then for me this one looks terrible and is not perceived as a witch's armor.
The main requirement is to remove that awful hem.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 24.11.21

Ilya Rak
If you want a bear's armor like, for example, a wolf's armor, short, then there is no such thing. There are retextures that are not so lurid, and you can also simply replace the look at all with the look of any armor you like.

I
Ilya Rak 24.11.21

Stribogg
as well as you can simply replace the general appearance with the appearance of any armor,
you would know how to do it

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

Ilya Rak
In general, this is not difficult. But if you don’t do this, it’s easier to find a ready-made solution) Since for this you need to edit some files, adding other templates instead of templates for the bear's armor, well, then pack it all into bundle files and place already then in the mods in the game.
On the contrary, I love raincoats and armor with their elements, I like Bear's armor))) Or is Geralt more solid in scanty jackets, and even with a bright one on his pants?)))

I
Ilya Rak 24.11.21

Stribogg
I, on the contrary, love raincoats and armor with their elements, I like the Bear's armor))) Or is Geralt more solid in scanty jackets, and even with a bright one on his pants?)))
Well, I would not refuse a raincoat either. I downloaded good raincoats for Skyrim.
But the Bear is not a cloak, it is some kind of samurai kimono. And the jackets resemble (more precisely, follow) the style of the first two Witchers.

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

Ilya Rak
Jackets, not jackets .. (IMHO went too far with the Wolf school, although the armor itself is cool)

I
Ilya Rak 24.11.21

I haven't gotten to Stribogg yet, so I can't say that it's the same / wrong with him there.

S
Stribogg 24.11.21

Ilya Rak

M
MrSmiT58 24.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bronya_berserka_retekstur_shkoly_medvedya-111055/