3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Easy-covers and some experience (Fallout 4)

If someone has not yet understood the tasks of expansion and defense of settlements, this is the best way to earn money. In settlements, it is necessary to make as much water as possible, for example: Castle or Nordhaden Beach surrounded by water, you can build many treatment facilities. Fulfilling Preston's orders, you can get about 20 settlements, if you go around the settlements and collect resources, this is about 1500 water i.e. about 20,000 caps. In addition, in the settlements, you need to grow corn, a mutafruit and a pot of them at the cooking point can be made to a fig of glue, if the settlements are developed in them, brahmins appear in them, this fertilizer + plastic which during the game you can make quite a lot of Vint, the sale price of which is quite high. The result is more than enough caps + experience is given during production
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mishutka_ept 24.11.21

If you build a feeder for a brahmin, will a brahmin appear and there will be fertilizer in the workshop?

C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21

brahmin and so the feeder will appear is not necessary

Z
Zefos 24.11.21

CheBurashka-mih
Brahmins and so a feeder will appear is not necessary
Without a feeder, these brahmins will patrol the settlement, for example, climb the walls in the castle.

s
serg5555555 24.11.21

The appearance of the Brahmins is pure random. For example, for example, only in 3 settlements (out of 15) brahmins appeared.

C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21

The appearance of the Brahmins on the campaign depends on the number of settlers, I have 23 settlements, the average number of settlers is from 13 to 17, in each settlement from 1 to 3 Brahmins, food and water are about 60, castle water 700, Nordhaden Beach water 500. From time to time I harvest about 2000 food comes out, 1500-1700 water, 200 fertilizers and a bunch of other rubbish, which gives about 500 glue at the cooking point, about 100-150 screws in the chemical laboratory, all together about 40,000 lids + as a bonus 2 calls with the preparation of glue and screw +1 level

S
Sallar 24.11.21

The question is who will sell 20k of water if the traders do not have so many caps.