3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21 11:55 pm

Little partner trick (Fallout 4)

When using power armor, few nuclear blocks are spent, but they cost quite steep and they are spent quickly, there is such a joke if you put your partner in armor, he will run in it for as long as you like without spending energy + if you pump the aiming interface on the helmet, it turns out to be a cool partner runs in armor does not consume energy, and even highlights all living targets for you + robots and turrets
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luxurious Chamomile. 24.11.21

Wow, newbies ...

d
danyiil695 24.11.21

In my brotherhood of steel there was a dude who did not run out of blocks during the theft, he stole 30 pieces and got tired of it.

B
Boss_Timurchik 24.11.21

CheBurashka-mih
but only he gets all these bookings in no time and only the frame remains (here is one story that made me laugh, I went out with my partner from the Neighborhood and a dog attacked him, with one blow the module on his hand flew off)

S
Sovеreign 24.11.21

"Mom ... mom, and I took off my shorts and made pee-pee in a pot."

C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21

I use this joke for convenience, to make it easier to track enemies, in general, my partner is stupid in a frame with a helmet, so that the armor is not damaged

V
Vladimir2307 24.11.21

I apologize if you are not attentive on the forum. How to remove the power armor frame or the SB itself from the partner?

I
Ivanych 24.11.21

Vladimir2307
Order to get out of the armor in conversation.

C
CheBurashka-mih 24.11.21

I also had a joke with a partner in power armor, I put it on the Deacon's armor, so at a certain moment the cattle issued their code and every conversation started like (you don't want to say the code), as a result, the command to get out of the armor stupidly did not appear, I had to leave him frame, though after about 10 tasks I looked into the Subway and found an empty frame there - I got out myself